Use the option to open a term account at any time and gain:
- higher valorisation of available funds
- guaranteed interest rate during the deposit tying period
- the option to choose the interest fixation period and payment method
- the option of term deposit automatic renewal
- the option to make subsidiary deposits
- overview of deposits by way of statements
- the option of quick term account opening also via Internet BankingTB
- as a bonus the advantages of the Reward ProgramTB
Open an account that suits your needs. Choose:
|Period during which the rate is guaranteed:||1, 3, 6, 12, 24 or 36 months|
||EUR, USD, CHF, GBP or CZK|
|Interest payment method:||
|Authorised persons:||with access to your account|
The interest depends on the deposit amount and tying period.
- each deposit to the account shall bear interest separately in the interest rate applicable on the deposit date and determined according to the contractual terms; this interest rate shall not be modified during the contract period
- the interest rate applicable to each deposit depends on the deposit amount and time to maturity of the basic deposit
Interest on maturity date:
- will be transferred to an account with Tatra banka
- or credited to your deposit on a term account
Interest rate guarantee:
- begins on the date when the money is deposited, and ends on the date agreed with the bank
- during this period you are free to deposit further amounts to the account without extending the account maturity
Open i:deposit supplementary service quickly and easily via your Internet BankingTB.
For whom is i:deposit intended?
- the service is intended for Tatra banka clients who use Internet BankingTB and wish to better valorise their savings
What is i:deposit?
- it is a supplementary service in the form of a deposit with agreed tying period (1, 3, 6, 12, 24, and 36 months) which may be activated via Internet Banking
- pursuant to Article 3(1) of Act No. 118/1996 Coll. on Deposit Protection, as amended, i:deposit is considered as a deposit
- i:deposit bears interest rate
- published on www.tatrabanka.sk depending on the deposit amount and tying period
- i:deposit can be opened with or without renewal
- principal can be increased on other than the date of renewal
by way of subsidiary deposits
- subsidiary deposits bear a separate interest rate, which represents the lower of the interest rates applicable for the two closest standard tying periods of i:deposit before and after the tying period of the subsidiary deposit
- money can be transferred to i:deposit via Internet BankingTB or at a bank's branch
- if the client requests i:deposit cancellation on a business day by 17.00 hrs, the funds from this i:deposit will be remitted to the target account on the same day, otherwise the i:deposit will be cancelled on the following business day
- Login to your Internet BankingTB.
- Click on the "Term accounts" bookmark and then on "Create i:deposit".
- Choose the term account parameters and confirm - the funds will be transferred automatically.