- Company which repays the provided loan
- Company with necessity of loan portfolio restructuring
- Efficient loan risk management
- Security against interest rate fluctuation
- Possibility to fix loan interest payments
- Client gets a floating interest rate from the bank (e.g. 1M EURIBOR)
- Client pays the bank a fixed interest rate instead
- Only compensatory payment between the reference and agreed fixed rate is made
- Required accounting as with derivative
- Conclusion of deals by telephone from 8:30 a.m. until 4:00 p.m.
- Signed contract with the Clients Department, Capital Markets Division
- Collateral required
Click here for detailed description of financial tools and related risks.