We are introducing you a new generation of payments:
- Mobile payments are available for clients of all mobile operators
- All cards in one place – debit, credit, private and business cards
- Overview of all executed transactions
- Online card management
If you have active Internet bankingTB access and issued at least one payment card, you can activate MobilePayTB application.
MobilePayTB application activation requires:
- Android smartphone with NFC antenna (Android 4.4. and higher version)
- Active Internet bankingTB service (PID and password for Internet bankingTB)
- Card and readerTB
- Active Internet access via WiFi or data services provided by mobile operator
The service is not supported on modified devices (“rooted” Android devices)
You can make contactless payments with your mobile anywhere where contactless cards are accepted.
Execution of contactless payments does not require active access to the Internet.
MobilePayTB application contains all payment cards you own.
Click “Activate mobile payments” with cards which support mobile payments.
TIP: Set the default card for fast payments up to EUR 20 without running the application.
Select one of two payment methods in card settings:
- Automatic: transactions up to EUR 20 are made without using PIN
- Manual: Confirm every transaction by PIN
MobilePayTB application can also be used as a secure tool for online payments:
- Check if you have active Internet access in your mobile.
- Select the card you want to pay with from the card list.
- Click the “Online payment” button.
- After PIN confirmation the application displays one-time card data you use for the payment with the vendor
TIP: If you make a payment directly from your mobile you can simply copy data; if you make a payment from another device, card data need to be filled in the form with the vendor. Card data are also available in form of notification in the status bar of your mobile.
One-time card data can be used for one transaction / one purchase only. It is not possible to use them to register the card with the vendor. Also, these data can not be used as a guarantee for instance if you book a hotel, at a car rental, etc.
MobilePayTB application contains all important information about your card. You learn the type of card you hold, its expiration, limits or type of travelling insurance you chose.
Entering the card detail requires active Internet access via WiFi or data services provided by mobile operator. You get the card detail after clicking the card picture in the card list.
The card detail contains these options:
This option displays all transactions made by the respective card (plastic card and smartphone).
- Card settings
This option allows you to change the card settings (daily limits, permitted continents and payment method).
- Change card name
Select your own card name (change will also be transferred to Internet bankingTB and Tatra banka mobile application)
- Card blocking
Block your card instantly if necessary. You can ask for card unblocking via DIALOG Live or at any branch.