- Available for clients of all mobile operators
- All cards in one place – debit, credit, private and business cards
- Overview of all transactions
- Online card management
- Android smartphone with NFC antenna
- Android 4.4. and higher operating system version
- Service is not supported on modified devices (“rooted” Android devices)
- Active Internet bankingTB service (PID and password for Internet bankingTB)
- Active Internet access via WiFi or data services provided by mobile operator
- Card and readerTB
Pay chic with your smartphone:
- The list contains all cards you own
- Make contactless payments with your mobile everywhere contactless cards are accepted
- No PIN use with payments up to EUR 20
- Set default card for fast payments without running the application
Activate mobile payments on card
Click “Activate mobile payments” with cards which support mobile payments.
Set payment method
Select one of two payment methods in card settings:
- Automatic: transactions up to EUR 20 are made without using PIN. You do not even need to run the application for payments with default card, just use backlight on your mobile
- Manual: Confirm every transaction (yet up to EUR 20) by PIN
Making contactless payments does not require active Internet access.
MobilePayTB application can be used as a secure tool for online payments:
1. Check if you have active Internet access. If not, activate it.
2. Select the card you want to pay with from the card list.
3. Click the “Online payment” button.
4. After PIN confirmation the application displays one-time card data you use for the payment with the vendor.
5. If you make a payment directly from your mobile you can simply copy data; if you make a payment from another device, card data need to be filled in the form with the vendor.
6. Card data are also available in form of notification in the status bar of your mobile.
One-time card data can be used for one transaction / one purchase only – it is not possible to use them to register the card with the vendor. Also, these data can not be used as a guarantee for instance if you book a hotel, at a car rental, etc.
You get the card detail after clicking the card picture in the card list. The card detail contains these transactions/options:
This option displays all transactions made by the respective card – both the plastic card and smartphone
- Card settings
This option allows you to change the card settings (daily limits, permitted continents and payment method)
- Change card name
Select your own card name; change will also be transferred to Internet bankingTB and Tatra banka mobile application
- Card blocking
Block your card instantly if necessary. You can ask for card unblocking via DIALOG Live or at any branch.
Entering the card detail requires active Internet access via WiFi or data services provided by mobile operators.