Open the service package with an unlimited number of:
- payments via Internet bankingTB, Tatra banka and Tatra banka VIAMO applications
- payments via debit card or Mobile paymentTB home and abroad
- received payments
- Tatra banka ATM withdrawals
- e-mail statements
- standing orders and SEPA direct debits
- received text messages about transactions in your account
Moreover, with your service package you get:
- optional overdraft
- Saving system
- VISA Electron contactless debit card
- Mobile paymentTB
- review of your expenses by means of the Spending reportTB
Find out the price of your service package Tatra PersonalTB
by choosing from the Reward programTB for which you qualify.
1. Select your age
1.1 Are you a full-time student?
1.2 Did you open your account less than 2 years ago?
1.1 Did you open your account less than 2 years ago?
1.2 Did you use the student discount on your account with Tatra banka until the age of 26?
2. Does your husband / wife have a Tatra PersonalTB Service Package?
3. Do you have ownership title to the service package Tatra BusinessTB?
4. Is the sum of your deposits Deposits include current account balances (including the Savings system), term deposit accounts, i:deposits, savings books, guaranteed investments, unit trusts of Tatra Asset Management and bonds issued by Tatra banka, a.s. on an Investment account opened and managed for the client by Tatra banka, a.s. as part of Unit investment program with life assurance, DDS. and credits Credits include unpaid principal of your Mortgage LoanTB, Mortgage LoanTB with state contribution to the young, Mortgage LoanTB without income documentation, Non-specific LoanTB Classic, Consumer LoanTB Garant, Equity LoanTB, Equity LoanTB without income documentation, credit at Tatra Leasing, drawing on the principal of your Optional OverdraftTB and Current Non-specific LoanTB Garant, and drawing to the Credit cardTB limit. more than €20 000 every day throughout the monitored period 'Monitored period' means a period from the last day of the preceding month to the penultimate day of the current month inclusive. ?
5. Which innovation of Tatra banka do you use in the monitored period'Monitored period' means a period from the last day of the preceding month to the penultimate day of the current month inclusive.?
Card for an Account
Get a debit payment card with your service package:
You can also ask for issuance of MasterCard with a daily limit from EUR 300 up to EUR 2,000.
You can open your current account with the Tatra PersonalTB service package at any Tatra banka branch.
All you need for the account opening is your identity card.