- grace period 47 days
- flexible repayment - decide how much of the owed amount you repay and when
- certainty of timely payment thanks to direct debit
- time saving - do not waste time with loan approval; with the credit card the money is immediately at your disposal
- help when needed - car or electrical appliance failure, other unexpected expenses
- control over your finances - monitor your spending with SMS, e-mail, Internet bankingTB
or Tatra banka application
- money secured by PIN Code, no need to carry cash
Assistance on travels
- the option to book flight tickets, hotel rooms or car rentals
- travel insurance, that will cover costs in the event of an accident, lost luggage or delayed flight
- money available in any country without currency exchange charges
Flexibility of Repayment
It is you who decide how much to pay back from the lent sum. Each month you can repay any sum exceeding the minimum payment, and that up to the amount of the outstanding sum.
The outstanding sum of the Visa standard private credit card is paid to the account number SK07 11000000002004005246 maintained with Tatra banka by:
- an automatic payment from an account maintained with Tatra banka or Raiffeisen banka
- a collection from an account maintained in EUR with other bank in the SR
- a payment order from a current account with any bank in the SR
- a cash deposit at any Tatra banka branch
If you are a Tatra banka client, it is possible to make the payment also:
- via telephone - non-stop by means of our DIALOG Live contact centre
- electronically - via Internet bankingTB or Tatra banka application
Specify the variable symbol with the payment, which consists of 10 last numbers of the latest main card which was issued to you.
Visa standard private
- Card type: credit
- Additional / next card charge : EUR 0,50
- Card charge: 2,50 EUR / 1,25 EUR / 0 EUR per month (after performance of Reward programme conditions)
- Golf insurance to travel insurance : No
- Contactless payment : Yes
- Interest - free period : Yes / 47 days maximum
- Interest rate: 18,80 % per annum
- Internet payment: Yes
- Issued: No need of current account maintenance
- Maximum cash withdrawal limit : EUR 1 000 / day
- Maximum daily limit : Up to available TLF
- Minimum payment : 5 % of the sum due, EUR 15 minimum
- Reward programme : Yes / EUR 150 - 50% discount / EUR 300 - 100% discount
- Total Loan Facility (TLF): From EUR 650 to EUR 5 000
- Travel insurance: Complex travel insurance for card holder and co-travelling family members *
Conditions for obtaining a credit card:
- permanent residence in the Slovak Republic
- aged 18 on the application filing date
- employee - proof of solvency and continued employment for 3 months, confirmed by employer
- natural person - entrepreneur - proof of trade license for business activities in the Slovak Republic for at least 2 years, and proof of solvency with confirmation of income from business activities for the previous year, confirmed by the relevant institutions
EUR 30 Winter Bonus
Make payments in the volume of EUR 300 with your new private credit card and get a winter bonus of EUR 30.
The volume of payments can be achieved as a one-time payment or more payments and the bonus will be credited to your card account after 31 January 2017.
The offer relates to payments cleared until 31 January 2017.
Conditions for the issuance of an additional private credit card:
- consent of the total credit line holder who will determine the amount of credit line for the additional card
- the minimum age of the future additional card holder - 15 years
Having an account at Tatra banka is not a requisite for the card issuance.
From now on, you can have your credit card statement sent comfortably to your e-mail address and enjoy the e-mail statement benefits:
- faster delivery compared to a paper statement
- available at any place
- can be downloaded in PDF format and printed out
- secured by a password and only you can access it
- full-value document for accounting
You can ask for a change in the method of sending your account statements for free at any Tatra banka branch office or via our DIALOG Live contact centre.
Payment details are comfortably available in tab IB Payments, option My Credit Card Payments.
Thanks to the new functionality "Payment Order" you can use your credit card for:
- making payment orders to your account maintained with Tatra banka
- making payment orders to accounts with other Slovak banks
- paying invoices for goods and services.
How to do it
Entering a payment order from your credit card is simple, fast and intuitive via Internet bankingTB:
- in upper menu of Products, tab Credit Cards
- in menu Payments, tab Payment Order
- to fill in all fields just like with a regular payment order (constant symbol, specific symbol, variable symbol, information for beneficiary)
- to confirm sending of the payment order via the CV code (last three numbers on the back of the card)
- that you can make the payment only in EUR currency to accounts in the territory of the SR
The executed credit card payment orders are not included in the Reward programmeTB.