Arrange your mortgage in a new way: Mortgage Loan TB with online consultation
Tatra banka introduces a unique innovation - Mortgage LoanTB with online consultation. Clients can discuss the terms of their loan in the comfort of their home via a video consultation and then they only need to visit a branch to file their application. In addition to their mortgage, those clients making use of the online consultation can win an interior design by the renowned TOITO architekti atelier.
We know how much clients must walk around until they find housing. Why should they also walk a lot when arranging a mortgage? From now on, clients only need to call DIALOG Live and they can consult their mortgage in the comfort of their home via a video consultation with our mortgage specialist. After the video consultation, clients are sent the consultation record and the list of documents needed to file a loan application. Then, they just need to visit a branch and file their application.
In addition to their mortgage, clients making use of the Mortgage LoanTB online consultation from 16 September to 31 October 2013 who draw their loan by 29 November 2013 can win an interior design by the renowned TOITO architekti atelier.
With Mortgage LoanTB, clients get:
- the historically lowest interest rate from as low as 3.15%
- 100% discount on the loan administration fee
- credit card for 12 months free of charge
- property assessment by Tatra banka within 24 hours
- property and loan repayment ability insurance arranged directly at a Tatra banka branch
TOITO architekti atelier was founded by Katarína Príkopská, Ivan Príkopský and Tomáš Szőke in 2010. Their architectural designs functionally and tastefully transform reality, creating thereby a home that embraces not only the needs, but also the dreams of its occupants. Such a space becomes a personal and inspiring place for life.
For their activities, the atelier has won a number of prestigious international awards:
- 2013 CE.ZA.AR 2013 nomination with the project Family House SAAL Reconstruction
- 2013 CE.ZA.AR 2013 nomination with the project Flat Interior in Nitra
- 2012 CE.ZA.AR 2012 Award for the project 5xT Cottage
- 2004 Honourable Mention - Shinkenchiku residential competition, The Japan Architect Magazine
Contact for additional information:
Marína Masárová, Spokesperson
Media Relations Manager