Loans for small and medium-sized enterprises at more favorable conditions also in 2016
Due to extending our cooperation with the European Investment Fund (EIF) and the Slovenský záručný a rozvojový fond (SZRF) under the JEREMIE initiative, small and medium-sized enterprises can also apply for favorable loans at Tatra banka in 2016.
According to the original conditions, loans could only be secured by an EIF and SZRF guarantee until 31 December 2015. The deadline has been extended until 31 October 2016. Small and medium-sized enterprises thus have a unique opportunity to get loans with a lower interest rate and less strict security requirements also in 2016.
Loans under the JEREMIE initiative are designed for small and medium-sized enterprises:
• based in Slovakia,
• with up to 250 employees,
• with annual turnover up to EUR 50 million,
• with balance sheet total up to EUR 43 million,
• funded investment/establishment must be based in Slovakia, outside the districts of Bratislava, Malacky, Senec and Pezinok,
• maximum loan amount is EUR 2.14 million, with up to 10-year maturity period.
The project is supported under the Competitiveness and Economic Growth Operational Programme, co-financed from the European Regional Development Fund and the Slovak state budget under the JEREMIE initiative.
0903 641 846