Slovaks will save tens to thousands of euros this summer
Tatra banka will pay the first instalment of any purpose loan for all clients. Consequently, even a "handyman" with an average loan amount can save more than €100 on household improvements.
Examples of an Any Purpose Loan (Bezúčelový úverTB) instalment paid by Tatra banka for a client:
Most popular loan in 2015
According to Tatra banka's data, Slovaks, on average, borrow €5,000, mostly dreaming of buying a car, new household equipment or property refurbishment. If we look at the table above, we can see that also a client with an average loan can save between €85 and €163 with the current promotion.
Simple math: 1 loan = 2 fulfilled dreams:
- a new car + satellite navigation from the 1st instalment saved
- a new garden shed + a grill from the 1st instalment saved
- a new kitchen + a food processor from the 1st instalment saved
Illustrative example: With a loan of €10,000 at a fixed interest rate of 9.90 percent p.a., the repayment period of 84 monthly annuity installments (first to be paid by Tatra banka) and a one-off loan arrangement fee of €200, the annual percentage rate is 10.64 percent with a monthly loan repayment of €166.21. The total amount to be repaid by a client is EUR 13,995.43.
- clients can use loan money on anything
- the loan is approved within 24 hours of filing the application
- loan repayment ability insurance will protect clients in the event of unexpected life situations
Clients can apply for the loan at any branch, via DIALOG Live, Internet bankingTB or using the Tatra banka app.