- insurance of foreign investment against political and commercial risks
- in the event of commercial failure of the investment, you do not take the whole risk
- lower cost of loan compared to loans granted in some foreign countries
- beneficial financing granted by a "local" bank
- the option to gain funds for countries with complicated process of obtaining long-term financing,
- reduced need to tie your own funds to foreign investments
- a loan granted to a Slovak company for the acquisition of shares in a foreign company or directly to a foreign subsidiary of a Slovak entity for financing its investment activities.
- can be used partly for financing operational needs of a foreign company.
- you are insured by Eximbanka SR against political and commercial risks up to 95%
- this is the case of long preparation of a foreign investment, and it needs to be consulted with the bank sufficiently in advance (approximately 2 - 3 months).
- it's a long-term investment - at least 3 years
- own funds in the amount of at least 15%
- presentation of a business plan for the investment duration
- the business plan needs to be reviewed by a company acceptable for Tatra banka, a. s.
- presentation of a legal opinion by a legal firm acceptable for Tatra banka, a. s.