Just long into Internet bankingTB, click on tab Invoices Advice (menu Payments in new Internet bankingTB) and create an invoice relation with the selected contract partner.
The invoice is paid fast and simply by clicking on button Pay. The payment order is pre-completed automatically; you do not need to copy the invoice data.
- regular invoices or invoice data from your service suppliers (they must be our contract partners) will be delivered safely to Internet bankingTB
- fast and simple payment of invoices, possibility to pay several invoices by a single payment
- possibility of receiving SMS notifications on delivery of invoice in Internet bankingTB and also
a reminder of its maturity
- review of invoice payments in Internet bankingTB, possibility to search and browsing through invoices
- all information are available at any time
- accessible invoice data: sum, variable symbol, specific symbol, constant symbol, maturity date, account number of contract partner, identification number (identifier depends on contract partner, i.e. variable symbol, recipient number, mobile telephone number, etc.), as well as invoice status in Internet bankingTB