Banking services included in the Basic legislative account:
- Current account maintenance in EUR with no minimum balance
- Electronic account statements in unlimited amount and selected frequency to e-mail
- 1 account statement per month sent by mail
- 1 Visa Electron debit card without insurance
- Unlimited number of deposits, withdrawals, cashless payment transactions in EUR in the territory of the Slovak Republic, all of that at Tatra banka branches
- Unlimited number of card payments and cash withdrawals from Tatra banka ATMs
- Unlimited number of cashless payment transactions in EUR in the territory of the Slovak Republic by remittance on basis of standing order and SEPA direct debits
The charge is determined as the maximum charge for the basic banking product specified under the public notice of the Ministry of Finance of the SR about the basic banking product, currently amounting to EUR 0.
Here are the conditions for provision of the Basic legislative account to clients:
1. The client is an individual who is not acting in terms of the scope of its business activity or other enterprising activity upon concluding and performing the contract with the bank.
2. The client has reached the age of 18.
3. The client submits the bank or a foreign bank branch a written request for provision of the basic banking product.
4. As at the day of submission of the request for provision of the basic banking product, the client has no payment account established with the bank and a foreign bank branch except for a deposit account, financial deposit confirmed in a passbook, or except for the acceptance of deposits in form of a saving programme, and that by saving with the payment card, one-time saving or regular transfer of financial means.
5. Net monthly income of the client is not higher than EUR 400 as at the day of submission of the request for provision of the basic banking product.
6. The bank provides the client with the banking services in terms of the scope of its business activities.
7. The bank has already provided the client with at least two banking services related with a current account in terms of one transaction.