Refinancing LoanTB offers a possibility to replace the existing loan with a new one with more beneficial conditions, as well as a possibility to merge several existing loans into one. Except for a more beneficial interest rate and a lower payment, you also get a possibility you get a possibility to obtain some extra non-specific financial means with the refinancing loan.
Transfer the existing loans to Tatra banka and get
Interest rate from 5.9 % up to 8.9 % p.a.
100 % discount on loan charge
100 % discount on the new credit card charge for the period of 12 months
100 % discount on charge for account with Tatra personalTB service package for all
new clients for 12 months
Refinancing loan from Tatra banka is available:
- from EUR 500 up to EUR 30,000
- for the period of 12 to 96 months
- with the interest rate from 5.9 % up to 8.9 % p.a., fixed during the entire loan maturity period
- with a possibility of extraordinary payments
- with a possibility of beneficial insurance
Other benefits of refinancing:
- possibility to transfer more loans to Tatra banka,
- possibility of credit card refinancing except for consumer instalment loans, possibility of overdraft in current accounts, leasing, loans of non-banking companies,
- possibility of reduction of monthly payments by merging several loans into one,
- possibility to get extra non-specific funds,
- fixed interest rate during the entire period of loan maturity,
- possibility of insurance of the ability to repay the loan.
Frequently asked questions
In case at least one loan from other bank is refinanced, the final amount of annual interest rate will be determined on basis of consideration of client´s ability to repay the loan, and that from 5.9 %, however not more than 8.9 % . We guarantee the maximum interest rate of 8.9 %. The interest rate is fixed during the entire loan repayment period.
The client pays no charge for provision of a refinancing loan.
Tatra banka provides refinancing of credit cards, overdrafts in current accounts, leasing and non-banking company loans except for consumer instalment loans.
Calculate your loan