Use the option to open a term account at any time and gain:
- higher valorisation of available funds
- guaranteed interest rate during the deposit tying period
- the option to choose the tying period and interest payment method
- the option of term deposit automatic renewal
- the option of making subsidiary deposits
- overview of deposits by way of statement
- the option of quick term account opening also via Internet bankingTB
- as a bonus the advantages of Reward ProgramTB
- term deposit for a child - just submit his birth certificate
Open an account that suits your needs.
- Period during which the rate is guaranteed: 1, 3, 6, 12, 24 or 36 months
- Account currency: EUR, USD, CHF, GBP or CZK
- Interest payment method:
- by crediting to current account or passbook maintained with Tatra banka
- by crediting to your deposit on term account
- One-off deposit:
- for the agreed tying period with automatic termination and transfer of interest, or
- comfortable automatic deposit renewal upon its maturity
- Authorised persons: with access to your account
The interest depends on the deposit amount and tying period.
- each deposit to the account shall bear interests separately in the interest rate applicable on the deposit date and determined according to the contractual terms; this interest rate shall not be modified during the contract period
- the interest rate applicable for each deposit depends on the deposit amount and time to maturity of basic deposit
Interest on maturity date:
- will be transferred to an account with Tatra banka
- credited to your deposit on term account
Interest rate guarantee:
- begins on the date when the money is deposited and ends on the date agreed with the bank
- during this period you are free to deposit further amounts to the account without extending the account maturity
Open i:deposit supplementary service quickly and easily via your Internet bankingTB.
For whom is i:deposit intended?
- the service is intended for Tatra banka clients who use Internet bankingTB and wish to better valorise their savings
What is i:deposit?
- it is a supplementary service in the form of a deposit with agreed tying period (1, 3, 6, 12, 24, and 36 months) which may be activated via Internet bankingTB
- pursuant to Article 3(1) of Act No. 118/1996 Coll. on Deposit Protection, as amended, i:deposit is considered as a deposit
- i:deposit bears interest rate published on www.tatrabanka.sk depending on the deposit amount and tying period
- i:deposit can be opened with or without renewal
- principal can be increased on other than the date of renewal
by way of subsidiary deposits
- subsidiary deposits bear separate interest rate, which represents the lower of the interests rates applicable for the two closest standard tying periods of i:deposit before and after the tying period of the subsidiary deposit
- money can be transferred to i:deposit via Internet bankingTB
- if the client requests i:deposit cancellation on a business day by 17.00 hrs, the funds from this i:deposit will be remitted to the target account on the same day, otherwise i:deposit will be cancelled on the following business day
3 steps to opening i:deposit via your Internet bankingTB:
1. Login to your Internet bankingTB
2. Click on "Term accounts" bookmark and then on "Create i:deposit"
3. Choose the term account parameters and confirm - the funds will be transferred automatically.
You can view the settings and the accrued interest amount anytime in your Internet bankinguTB.