Verzia vášho prehliadača nie je aktuálna, stránka sa nebude správne zobrazovať.
You probably have many questions to ask. Here are the answers to the most frequently asked ones regarding:
Current account and payment system
Debit card payments
ZUNO gradually closed accounts in EUR and foreign currencies of all clients.
- Notice of account termination was sent to your online banking and registered e-mail. The notice day was followed by a two-month notice period. The account was cancelled after the respective notice period.
- Account balance was transferred to Tatra banka.
How to proceed:
- In case of positive account balance, contact DIALOG Live at 02/5919 1013 or visit any Tatra banka branch. You will only need your identification document.
- There is no need to make any further steps in case of zero account balance. Your account was closed after the notice period expired.
- In case of negative account balance (RESERVE/Authorised overdraft) it is necessary to settle it in Tatra banka. Information about the account number and method of repayment of the due sum is available in the e-mail dated 15 May 2017. It is not necessary to specify variable symbol with the payment. For more information contact Tatra banka at 02/5919 7777.
I am interested in opening a new account:
It is no longer possible to make transactions with your debit card.
- In case a payment is refunded by the vendor to a cancelled card, please visit any Tatra banka branch where you will specify the account number we will credit the refunded sum to.
- Requests for verification of transactions executed by your debit card can be submitted at any Tatra banka branch. We recommend you to bring along all appropriate documents related to the claimed payment (communication with the vendor, order, etc.).
ZUNO terminated provision of the payment system.
- It was possible to make last foreign payments on 15 May 2017 and SEPA payments and collections on 2 June 2017 by 7:00 a.m.
- SEPA collections with maturity after 2 June 2017 were cancelled.
- All payments directed to ZUNO accounts after this date were refunded to payment senders.
- Payments sent by clients from their ZUNO accounts which were not credited to accounts of beneficiaries in other banks and were refunded to ZUNO will be resolved in Tatra banka. Clients will be notified of refunded payments.
- Requests for verification of SEPA payments, SEPA collections, foreign payments and standing orders can be submitted at any Tatra banka branch.
Your RESERVE was automatically cancelled after the two-month notice period expired.
- If you have not repaid the due sum it needs to be settled in Tatra banka. Information about the account number and method of repayment of the due sum is available in the e-mail dated 15 May 2017. It is not necessary to specify variable symbol with the payment.
- For more information contact Tatra banka at 02/5919 7777.
www.tatrabanka.sk | Dialog: *1100 | Tatra banka a.s.