You probably have many questions to ask. Here are the answers to the most frequently asked ones regarding:
Remittance of payments and changes on loan
Insurance of repayment capacity
Your Borrowing/Borrowing Plus was transferred to Tatra banka with related benefits arranged in ZUNO.
These parameters will not change:
- Regular monthly payment,
- Monthly payment maturity day,
- Interest rate,
- Monthly payment of insurance premium,
- Last payment date,
- Borrowing Plus charge.
Remittance of payments
- Payments are to be made to the account which ZUNO reported via e-mail.
- If you did not receive the notice of change of the repayment account please contact DIALOG Live at 02/5919 1013 or visit any Tatra banka branch. You will only need your identification document.
- If more loans were transferred to Tatra banka, send all payments to the same account number.
- It is not necessary to specify variable symbol with the payment.
- If the payment date falls upon a Sunday or public holiday, the payment will be cleared on the previous working day.
- We recommend you to set a standing order to transfer financial means to the repayment account at least two working days prior to the repayment date.
Changes on loans
These changes will be made free of charge:
- Change of repayment account – if you have a current account with Tatra banka you can have your payment debited directly from the account,
- Extraordinary payment,
- Change of payment date,
- Early loan repayment.
It will be possible to prolong maturity period only if you refund your BORROWING and arrange new loan terms and conditions.
You can shorten maturity period by making an extraordinary loan payment while it will not be possible to increase the payment as opposed to the original amount. This change is free of charge.
If you are interested, please contact DIALOG Live at 02/5919 1013 or visit any Tatra banka branch.
Insurance of your capacity to repay BORROWING you concluded in ZUNO will continue in Tatra banka under the same terms and conditions.
If you suddenly got in a situation when you need to use your insurance, please deliver the notification of insurance event directly to UNIQA insurance company:
UNIQA Call Centrum
Telephone Number: 0850 111 400
Monday – Thursday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Friday 8:00 a.m.– 4:00 p.m.
UNIQA poisťovňa, a. s., bank operation, Lazaretská 15, 820 07 Bratislava