Dynamic Bond FundTB
Gain more from investing in bonds.
This fund does not invest in stocks
The focus is on Europe, emerging countries and non-investment grade corporate bonds.
Protection of your investment value
Investment in the bonds of countries worldwide
Benefits of the Dynamic Bond FundTB
- Benefits of the Dynamic Bond FundTB
Investments in bonds generally should represent some proportion of the portfolio of a successful investor. The bond market offers several interesting opportunities to achieve a good return:
investments in the bonds of Central and Eastern European countries (including Slovak bonds),
investments in emerging countries,
non-investment grade corporate bonds.
All these investments are used in the fund to maximize the fund’s returns.
Protection of investment and achieved returnSecuring the value of one’s investments is important when stock prices are falling and the value of higher-risk bonds is decreasing. The protection of your investment is ensured by active investment in safer bonds.
In these adverse periods, the fund puts more investment in the eight major bond markets of developed countries.
The Dynamic Bond FundTB invests particularly in the following bond markets:
- Central and Eastern Europe Slovakia, Poland, Czech Republic, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, Croatia, Russia and Turkey
- Emerging marketsBrazil, Colombia, Peru, Argentina, Uruguay, Chile, Indonesia, Philippines, China, Mexico, Panama, Dominican Republic, Kazakhstan, Malaysia, Thailand and South Africa.
- Non-investment grade corporate bonds United States of America (USA)
- Developed countriesGermany, USA, UK, Australia, Canada, Japan, Italy and France.
The recommended investment horizon is at least 4 years. It is important that you maintain this to achieve a good return.