New Internet bankingTB
New Internet bankingTB brings you an exclusive design, intuitive control and new functionalities for simpler working with your finances.
Comfortable account access
- simple access to accounts without the necessity of visiting a branch
- possibility of use from the comfort of your home or any place in the world
- accessibility 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- saves money for charges compared to transactions made at a branch
Simple account manipulation
- new, more transparent design
- useful controls
- new filter and fast search options
- creation and maintenance of Templates for domestic payments
- function of Fast Payment making use of the created Templates
- enter limitless payments with control of account powers
- sign payments with two signatures
- import batch payments in CSV format, Gemini and XML
- access to statements for accounting in ABO GPC, AS400 format, Clearing to Gemini
New Internet bankingTB without limit can be obtained instantly at any Tatra banka branch.
The most favourite means for making payments. As many as 88 % of all payments with Tatra banka are executed electronically.
What Internet bankingTB offers:
New useful functionalities:
- display of balances and product development in diagrams
- simple creation and maintenance of Templates for domestic payments
- function of Fast Payment using created templates
- confirmation of several payment orders, domestic and foreign, by one code generated by the application ReaderTB or Card and ReaderTB
- possibility to speed up entering further payments in terms of bulk payment order by means of the option Order Copy
- simpler maintenance of Pre-defined Beneficiaries
- export also to pdf and csy formats
- possibility to activate the application ReaderTB
- entering limitless payments with the control of signature specimen, signing payments by two signatures, simplification of import of bulk payments
- statements for accounting
- monthly statement in PDF
- document box
- possibility of pairing mobile facilities with Tatra banka application upon theft
- current account balance
- account transactions for a selected period of time
- domestic, foreign and batch payment order
- standing order and collection
- possibility of creating a directory of most frequently used payment beneficiaries
- receiving e-mails or text messages about account balance
- information about selected types of loans
- current information about credit cards
- possibility to invest via i:invest service
- saving by means of deposits in EUR currency - i:deposit
- possibility to export account transactions in .txt and .xml format
Use functionalities for entrepreneurs:
- ask for Internet bankingTB active without limit for a selected account at any Tatra banka branch
- set the ReaderTB or Card and ReaderTB application to confirm payment orders
- define signature authorisations for the account at a Tatra banka branch
Payment limits through Internet BankingTB:
- no additional authorisation of payments: EUR 3,000 per billing day and EUR 30,000 per month
- additional authorisation by the GRID card: EUR 3,000 per billing day and EUR 30,000 per month
- additional authorisation by the Card and ReaderTB: EUR 30,000 per billing day and EUR 300,000 per month
- limitless payments for entrepreneurs (activation at a branch after account signature specimen verification)
Limits valid for entering standing payment orders regardless of the specified additional authorization:
- limit EUR 3,000/ date of the first payment along with a specified payment date
Spending reportTB is a simple and transparent tool allowing you monitor incomes and expenses and thus better manage your personal finances.
Using Spending reportTB does not require any service activation, Spending reportTB is available automatically in current accounts with Tatra PersonalTB service package and for main credit cards.
- view of incomes and expenses in current account and credit card since the beginning of 2012, automatic classification of expenses in 14 pre-defined categories (e.g. Supermarket, Household expenses, Car, Loans)
- display of details on incomes and expenses - place and name of merchant with card payments, account number and payment identifiers with payment orders
- setting a graphic indicator for budget overrun
Your expenses are classified into categories that are transparently displayed in a ring graph in the menu Spending reportTB. Displayed are all categories wherein you had expenses in the selected month
and their percentage share in total monthly expenses.
The graph is interactive. When you put cursor on a category, the following will be displayed in the center of the graph:
- Name of category,
- Sum of expenses,
- Entry field for setting a monthly budget or the amount of the set budget.
After you click on a category you will see displayed expenses in the respective category.
You can create new categories and rules in Spending reportTB for automatic classification of expenses and move expenses that have not been classified to the selected category.
The section Reviews can display various types of reviews of incomes and expenses for a longer period (months, quarters and years) in form of charts and graphs. Reviews of expenses can be displayed also in terms of individual categories.
You can now simply print out or export individual graphs.
Advices on invoices
If you do not use collection with your account and want to have permanent control over your outgoing payments, we offer you a possibility of activating the service Advices on invoices for selected contract partners.
Just long into Internet bankingTB, click on tab Invoices Advice (menu Payments in new Internet bankingTB) and create an invoice relation with the selected contract partner.
The invoice is paid fast and simply by clicking on button Pay. The payment order is pre-completed automatically; you do not need to copy the invoice data.
- regular invoices or invoice data from your service suppliers (they must be our contract partners) will be delivered safely to Internet bankingTB
- fast and simple payment of invoices, possibility to pay several invoices by a single payment
- possibility of receiving SMS notifications on delivery of invoice in Internet bankingTB and also a reminder of its maturity
- review of invoice payments in Internet bankingTB, possibility to search and browsing through invoices
- all information are available at any time
- accessible invoice data: sum, variable symbol, specific symbol, constant symbol, maturity date, account number of contract partner, identification number (identifier depends on contract partner, i.e. variable symbol, recipient number, mobile telephone number, etc.), as well as invoice status in Internet bankingTB