The Annual General Meeting of shareholders of Tatra banka, a.s. was held on 1 June 2016.
- Election of general meeting bodies
- Approval of the annual individual financial statements, consolidated financial statements and annual
report, decision on the distribution of profit and payment of dividends, the setting of royalties
- Election of supervisory board member
- Approval of the acquisition of own shares and approval of establishing a pledge over own shares
Attendance of shareholders
The General Meeting was attended by the shareholders holding in aggregate 65 064 voting rights out of the total amount of 60,616 ordinary shares with the voting right in par value of EUR 800 and out of the total amount of 2,095 ordinary shares with the voting right in par value of EUR 4,000, which represent 80.92 % of the registered capital and 91,52 % of the voting rights of the company. Out of the total amount of 1,863,357 of preference shares in par value of EUR 4 without the voting right, the General Meeting was attended by the shareholders holding the total number of 862 votes, which represents 0,005 % of the registered capital of the company.
Voting results and adopted resolutions [PDF, 70,6 kB]
Payout of dividends
The General Meeting set 6 June 2016 as the reference day for determining persons entitled to exercise the right to the dividend for 2015. Dividends will be paid out in the period starting 15 June 2016 in cashless form, i.e. by crediting the dividend in favour of a current account administered at a financial institution or to a passbook administered at Tatra banka, a.s., of which Tatra banka, a.s. has been notified by the shareholder or of which it will be notified in writing prior to the payment of the dividend as the account or passbook to which the dividend is to be paid out.
Shareholder Application for Dividend Payout template:
- Specimen request for dividend payment - Physical entity [PDF, 16,7 kB]
- Specimen request for dividend payment - Legal entity [PDF, 17,2 kB]