Verzia vášho prehliadača nie je aktuálna, stránka sa nebude správne zobrazovať.
Currency options and strategies
Currency option represents the right to purchase (Call) or sell (Put) one currency against another on the specified day in the future at a previously arranged exchange rate. Premium is paid for option purchase, client receives premium for option sale.
We offer these options:
- Reinsurance against currency risk by investing into purchase of options
- Option owner has a possibility to choose, i.e. he/she can request deal performance or get out of deal
- Cost-free currency reinsurance (hedging) is possible by a beneficial combination of currency options
|Minimum volume €50,000||Minimum volume €30,000|
|Right to purchase/sell 1 currency against another||Obligation to purchase/sell 1 currency against another|
|Necessity to pay premium||No initial costs|
|Client chooses exchange rate (Strike)||Exchange rate calculated by client dealer|
|Flexible hedging tool with numerous variations||Simple hedging tool|
- Minimum volume €50,000
- Settlement within 1 year
- Conclusion of deals via telephone from 8:30 a.m. until 4:00 p.m.
- Possibility of settlement without delivery (Non Delivery), by telephone
- Signed contract with the Clients Department, Capital Markets Division
Capital markets division client department contact
+421 2 5919 2044
www.tatrabanka.sk | Dialog: *1100 | Tatra banka a.s.