Don’t get caught off guard. Finance your company’s operational needs through an authorized overdraft on your account.
Bypassing the temporary lack of operational sources
Flexible solution of credit drawing according to your needs
Possibility of discounts from suppliers for larger purchase volumes
Neither personal nor business promissory note is needed
Bridge loan as an authorized overdraft on your account
Would you like to handle your business costs more easily?
A bridge loan will allow you to finance operational costs such as purchasing of inventories, materials and paying invoices through an authorized overdraft on your business account. It is provided precisely when you need it, not only after you have saved for it.
Operational funding parameters:
- operational loan up to 70 000 EUR,
- repayment period up to 1 year with a renewal option,
- interest only charged on the actual loan portion borrowed and only for the time it was borrowed,
- option to use the authorized overdraft to pay for other products provided to your company or a third party.
Documents for a loan
To successfully arrange operational financing, we need you to submit the following documents:
- financial statements for the two preceding completed accounting periods,
- current financial statements,
- tax returns for the two preceding completed accounting periods,
- a completed questionnaire on interim statements,
- security documents.
How to get financing
Operational financing can be disbursed once:
- an acceptable financial situation has been ascertained based on a financial analysis of your company
- and all other defined conditions concerning the security have been fulfilled.
Options for securing an operational loan
To secure operational financing, you can use:
- pledge over receivables,
- immovable assets (e.g. operational premises, houses, flats etc.),
- movable assets (machines and equipment, technologies),
- bank guarantee from an acceptable bank,
- cash in a term account of your company or guarantor – natural person or legal entity.
Leave us your telephone number and we will contact you.