Verzia vášho prehliadača nie je aktuálna, stránka sa nebude správne zobrazovať.
Allow your customers payments by card 24/7.
Simple and secure payments
Save cash processing costs
Option to make contactless payments and payments with a mobile phone
- A self-service terminal (CAT) is a device that can be built into a stand, panel or any place in your brick-and-mortar store.
- The self-service terminal must be procured at the client’s own expense from Tatra banka’s contracted partner.
- With a self-service terminal you allow your customers to make payments by card 24 hours a day without the need of assistance from your staff.
- Tatra banka only provides clearing of payments by payment cards.
- convenient and fast method of receiving payments at your self-service POS
- a POS equipped with a self-service terminal requires no staff
- the total amount of funds is credited to your account maintained with Tatra banka the following business day after the payments
- self-service payment terminals can be integrated into various stands, for example self-service pumps, parking machines, beverage machines, and similar.
- self-service terminals can also be used outdoors as they are weather-resistant
Self-service terminals accept the following payment cards:
- MasterCard, MasterCard Electronic, Maestro
- VISA, VISA Electron, VPay
- holding a business account with Tatra banka and owning a company registered in the Business Register or Trade Register in the Slovak Republic
- concluding a contract on acceptance of payment cards via self-service devices
- procurement of a certified device for the acceptance of payment cards
www.tatrabanka.sk | Dialog: *1100 | Tatra banka a.s.