Confirmation for audit purposes
The confirmation for audit purposes confirms the client's liabilities and claims against the bank, which have an impact on his balance sheet, as well as the sub-balance sheet (guarantees for third parties). Tatra banka, a.s. started digitizing of confirmation for audit purposes, which includes confirmation signing with a qualified electronic seal and sending them by e-mail.
Who can apply for confirmation:
Mandatory requirements of the request for confirmation
- e-mail contact for the responsible person, or department for the auditor;
- e-mail contact for the responsible person, or department for the client;
- telephone contact in the form of a mobile number for the person responsible for the auditor;
- information on whether one original confirmation must also be sent to the client;
- account in the form of IBAN for fee settlement.
This information can also be sent in the body of the email sending the request itself, using the sample requests above.
Requests as well as possible claims of confirmations can be sent to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Requests can still be sent in the form of a paper request to the bank's correspondence address (Tatra banka, a.s., Hodžovo námestie 3, P.O. Box 42, 850 05 Bratislava 55). We would appreciate it if the paper application also contained all the above-mentioned details.
Confirmations will be sent by the bank via SecureMail:
- to the e-mail address specified in the application;
- the password will be sent to the mobile number specified in the application; if the application does not contain a mobile number, the password will be sent in a separate message to the e-mail address specified in the application;
- the confirmation will also be sent to the client, only if it is stated in the request.