Verzia vášho prehliadača nie je aktuálna, stránka sa nebude správne zobrazovať.
Interest Rate Swap
Interest risk ensuing from possible interest rate change has a significant impact on the value of all interest-bearing assets, therefore interest risk management is extremely important.
- Company which repays the provided loan
- Company with necessity of loan portfolio restructuring
- Efficient loan risk management
- Security against interest rate fluctuation
- Possibility to fix loan interest payments
- Client gets a floating interest rate from the bank (e.g. 1M EURIBOR)
- Client pays the bank a fixed interest rate instead
- Only compensatory payment between the reference and agreed fixed rate is made
- Required accounting as with derivative
- Conclusion of deals by telephone from 8:30 a.m. until 4:00 p.m.
- Signed contract with the Clients Department, Capital Markets Division
- Collateral required
Capital markets division client department contact
+421 2 5919 2044
www.tatrabanka.sk | Dialog: *1100 | Tatra banka a.s.