Tatra banka VIAMO application
Send money easily and quickly to a telephone number via the renewed Tatra banka VIAMO application.
Payment as easy as sending an SMS
Security equal to bank transfers
Payments up to 1 000 EUR a day
Without the need to know the recipient’s account number or bank
- sending money is as easy as sending an SMS,
- a VIAMO transaction is as secure as any other bank transfer,
- you can already pay in almost 100 stores and various organizations,
- no need to know the recipient’s account number and bank,
- sending payments up to 1,000 EUR a day,
- VIAMO is free with the Account for blue planetTB.
1. Payment to a phone number
With the Tatra banka VIAMO app you can send money by mobile phone to anyone with a Slovak mobile number. In the application you choose the recipient, enter the amount and confirm the payment by the PIN code. The recipient receives an instant message of your payment (by notification or SMS).
- If the recipient is registered, a standard bank transfer is made and the money is automatically transferred to the recipient’s account linked to the phone number.
- If the recipient is not registered, the recipient can collect the money on www.viamo.sk/receive and only needs an account with any bank or branch of a foreign bank in Slovakia.
2. Payments to businesses
VIAMO payments to businesses allow fast and simple payment for goods and services to businesses directly by your mobile phone – without entering their account numbers or the need to know their identification details.
Payment options to businesses
- VIAMO web payment with VIAMO QR code posted on the business’s website and containing the payment order details.
- VIAMO payment from the list in the Tatra banka VIAMO app, where you can find selected businesses.
- Payments via QR code
- Payments via merchant application
A more detailed list of businesses accepting VIAMO payments can be found on the official VIAMO website.
3. Request money
The Request money functionality serves as notification to your friends to pay the requested amount. Just enter the recipient, amount, and a description, if necessary.
The recipient is notified of the request automatically by a push notification and can respond to it in the app by making the payment or by dismissing the reminder. If the recipient does not have VIAMO, you can send request as an payme payment link.
4. Other options
- Easy splitting of the bill between several people. Recipients can be choose individually or created a group (for example, with colleagues). Then just enter the amount of the bill and a note. The amount of the bill is automatically divided among the selected recipients equally. However, if necessary, it is possible to modify the amount for each recipient. After confirmation, a payment request will be sent to the selected persons in their VIAMO application, or Payme link for those who do not have VIAMO application.
- In the Profile section, you can change your personal data, PIN code for the logging in, or generate a code for activation the application on the new smartphone.
- one-time transaction 1,000 EUR
- accumulated transactions of 1,000 EUR per day and 5,000 EUR per month
- maximum transaction 1,000 EUR
Most simple and fast way to activate VIAMO and TB VIAMO application is via application Tatra banka.
Other options, how to activate TB VIAMO are :
- activation code - which you receive after logging in VIAMO portal or in activated Tatra banka VIAMO application, in Profile
- login credentials (phone number and password) used for your profile
In addition to the Tatra banka application, you can also create a profile via www.viamo.sk.
- the app is available for devices with the operating systems iOS version 11.0 and higher, Android version 8.0 and higher
- you also need the holder’s authorization to a current account with the Account for blue planetTB service package
Frequently asked questions
Yes. You can use the Tatra banka VIAMO app on several smartphones. For more details, see App Activation.
If you have more phone numbers, you can register another phone number directly in TB VIAMO, in the My Profile tab.
In addition to the Tatra banka VIAMO app and VIAMO portal, each payment made will also be displayed on your bank statement or the list of payments in Internet bankingTB. If you use the Tatra banka mobile app, the payment will also be displayed in the app.
You will receive a notification the moment someone sends you money.
The money transfer then depends on whether it is an intra-bank or inter-bank transfer. In the case of an internal bank payment, the funds will be credited immediately. In the case of an interbank payment, the funds can be credited immediately (if processed instantly) or, depending on the rules of interbank transfers, usually on the second day.
If you are not registered, the money will wait for you for up to a week (seven calendar days). This means that the transaction in VIAMO is waiting for you to enter the account number to which the money should be sent. After entering the account number, the transfer will be made according to the rules as for registered recipients.
If you do not accept the money (you do not enter the account number on the www.viamo.sk portal), the transaction will not be completed, which means that the money will not leave the sender's account.
For them to receive a payment they do not need to have the VIAMO app installed. To receive money, the recipient only needs to register on www.viamo.sk, where they enter the phone number and the bank account for the receipt of payments. This account can be with any domestic bank or a branch of a foreign bank in Slovakia.
After the third incorrect PIN code entry your Tatra banka VIAMO app will be blocked. After blocking, the app must be reactivated.
When you have lost your phone, immediately remove the device on www.viamo.sk or block the service by calling DIALOG Live.
If you entered an incorrect phone number when sending a payment or the payment recipient does not have the correct bank account number provided in his or her profile, contact your bank. As part of the complaint procedure, Tatra banka will identify the recipient of the wrong payment and will resolve the situation in accordance with the Banking Act.
If you have any problems sending money, contact Tatra banka via DIALOG Live.
To make a payment you must have a sufficient balance in your bank account. Tatra banka limits the amount of a transaction made via Tatra banka VIAMO. The limitation of the amount for a time period and the number of transactions are subject to the business terms and conditions.
Tatra banka VIAMO can be deactivated from the Tatra banka VIAMO app in the menu, or it can be deactivated from the portal in BANK ACCOUNTS AND APPS section, where you need to choose the REMOVE DEVICE option. If you use the Tatra banka VIAMO app on several smartphones, from the menu on www.viamo.sk choose which device you want the app to be deactivated.
You have two options – the payment will go through after the technical outage or you can cancel the payment and make it again after service is restored.
With the Tatra banka VIAMO app you can, for example, easily charge your Easy credit, donate to a charity (Nadácia Tatra banky, Liga proti rakovine), pay for delivery and courier services (GLS, DPD), use discount portals (Zľava dňa) or other e-shops (Martinus, EXIsport).
Download the app and start to use its benefits today: