Fix your individual exchange rate for future conversion of funds and minimise your exchange rate risk (Hedging).
We offer these options:
- Forward: arranged fixed exchange rate for the exact day
- Forward with floating maturity (Floating Forward): arranged fixed exchange rate for a certain period, offers more freedom for planning cash flows
- Forward without physical delivery (Non Delivery Forward): actual conversion does not happen on the forward maturity day, only the difference between the arranged and the current exchange rate is settled and profit and loss is cleared in the selected current account
Forward exchange rate always reflects the current bank-to-bank market situation.
- Minimum volume of 30 000 EUR or other currency equivalent
- Settlement is optional from 3 to 365 days after trade arrangement
- Possibility of settlement without delivery (Non Delivery), by telephone
- Signed contract with the Clients Department, Capital Markets Division
Deals can be concluded via telephone from 8:30 a.m. until 4:00 p.m.
Capital markets division client department contact
+421 2 5919 2044