Business loan with EaSI guarantee*
Starting your business?
Take advantage of the EaSI program and start your business.
*The provision of new loans is currently suspended.
Secured just with a financial/personal guarantee
We will handle the European Investment Fund's guarantee for you
Reduced interest rate
Option to use it both for operational and investment needs
- financing of operating or investment needs secured by the guarantee from European Investment Fund (EIF)
- minimum loan amount 3 500 EUR, maximum loan amount 25 000 EUR
- support designed also for Start-ups
- loan repayment period minimum 12 months, maximum 5 years
- without requirement for additional tangible or intangible collateral
- guarantee from European Investment Fund is free of charge
Who can apply for a business loan with an EIF-EaSI guarantee
- Client is a Slovak entity, entrepreneur or self-employed person
- Entrepreneur with less than 10 employees
- Annual turnover up to 2 mio. EUR
Basic conditions for the loan
- No overdue liabilities to government institutions
- Pursue business in industries acceptable to the bank
- Have an active business for at least 9 months
- Coverage by the European Investment Fund's guarantee up to 80 % of the loan
Documents needed to assess the loan application
- Financial statements for the previously-ended accounting period and the most recent financial statement in the current year
- A completed Tatra banka questionnaire with supplementary information for the loan application
The supported financing benefits from the support of the European Union under the Guarantee Facility established under Regulation (EU) No 1296/2013 of the European Parliament and the Council establishing a Union Programme for Employment and Social Innovation (“EASI”) and the European Fund for Strategic Investment (“EFSI”) set up under the Investment Plan for Europe. The purpose of EFSI is to help support financing and implementing productive investments in the European Union and to ensure increased access to financing.
Information about EaSI programme can be found at webpage: https://ec.europa.eu/social/easi
Additional information about EaSI programme you can find at webpages:
Additional information on the European Fund for Strategic Investments can be found on the information page provided by the European Commission (https://ec.europa.eu/priorities/jobs-growth-and-investment/investment-plan_en) and on Twitter (#investEU) or on the general information pages of the European Commission and the European Investment Fund.