Are you looking for reliable financial support for your business?
BusinessLoanTB Expres from Tatra banka will give you support up to 160 000 EUR. This loan does not require any security with property and you need not document the purpose.
Drawdown of credit through the Tatra banka mobile application
Fast loan approval
Minimum documents for an easy loan arrangement
Money is available in your account anytime
Unpaid invoices or lack of finances in your company account need not hinder your business. With a business loan from Tatra banka and its benefits you will be able to also handle unexpected challenges.
- BusinessLoanTB Expres will allow you to use funds for short-term and long-term investment plans with no need to document the purpose.
- With the business loan you can finance the purchase of machines, equipment, inventories and the coverage of other investment needs.
- You will more easily handle challenges and invoice debtors. The loan can help you to bridge periods when you are waiting for your customers’ payments.
- With the BusinessLoanTB Expres you choose the repayment period and the form of loan disbursement (overdraft/instalment).
- You can also arrange key person insurance from UNIQA insurance company, which will give you certainty that you will be able to continue to repay the loan in the event of unforeseen events. In the event of disability, inability to work or loss of job, the insurance company will pay the monthly loan instalments to your business account. In the event of death, the insurance company will pay off the outstanding loan balance directly to the bank.
Details – instalment loan and overdraft
BusinessLoanTB Expres is an ideal aid for sole proprietors and entrepreneurs with a business history of at least 24 months. The loan is equally available to those who are and those who are not Tatra banka’s customers.
The loan amount is flexible.
You are free to use it to finance smaller and larger projects. You can borrow from 1,000 EUR to a maximum amount of 160,000 EUR.
The choice of form is up to you: an overdraft or instalment loan.
You can arrange your BusinessLoanTB Expres easily:
- without unnecessary documents for the application and without stating the purpose of the funds,
- with loan approval within 24 hours after filing a complete application,
- without material security – a financial guarantee contract will suffice,
- with comprehensive consultancy offered by specialized business advisors at branches.
Overdraft loan - for a period of 12 months with reassessment
- The loan is suitable for financing the operational needs of your company or overcoming a short-term lack of funds in the company account.
- It is provided in the form of an overdraft on a company account for a period of 12 months with the possibility of repeated and automatic renewal.
- The advantage is that the loan is drawn only when the positive balance on the company account is exhausted. Of course, you only pay interest on the drawn part of the loan.
Installment loan - for a period of 1 to 6 years
- The loan is suitable for financing your company's investment plans and its further development. You can use the loan exactly according to the needs of the company, without the condition of documenting the purpose of use when drawing funds.
- Our tip: Depending on the maturity of the loan, you can choose a suitable amount of monthly payments.
- The loan is drawn directly into the company account.
Where to get a loan
How to get a loan
Who can apply for a BusinessLoanTB Expres:
- limited liability companies and joint-stock companies registered in the Commercial Register of the Slovak Republic,
- persons pursuing business under a trade license and registered in the Trade Register of the Slovak Republic,
- persons pursuing business under a license other than a trade license under special legislation who are not registered in the Business Register of the Slovak Republic or the Trade Register of the Slovak Republic,
- an association of natural persons.
Meet following conditions:
- have an active business without any change of legal form and bookkeeping method for at least 24 months,
- pursue business in industries acceptable to the bank,
- submit financial statements for the two previously-ended accounting periods and the most recent financial statement in the current year.
Documents required for assession your loan application:
- financial statements for the two previously-ended accounting periods and the most recent financial statement in the current year,
- a completed Tatra banka questionnaire with supplementary information for the loan application.
An overdraft allows the company convenient and easy access to money whenever it needs it. A credit line has been set up for the business account, i. e. the amount up to which it is possible to draw credit resources after the positive balance has been used up.
If you use up your own funds in your account, you will automatically use the funds provided by the bank for all further payments and withdrawals.
You pay interest on an overdraft only on the amount you draw, not on the total credit line provided to you. Simply put, if you do not draw funds, you do not pay interest on them.
With an overdraft, you gain security in current payments, even in the current absence of money in the company account. This will give your business easily accessible resources to bridge the more demanding period.
The installment loan is used to finance long-term investment needs and its essence is the regular monthly repayment of the provided funds during a pre-agreed maturity period.
You can use the installment loan for business purposes such as the purchase of real estate, reconstruction, purchase of machinery and equipment and also to finance a number of other business activities.
Immediately after approval, the entire amount of funds is credited to the company account. We do not condition the provision of a loan by proving its purpose, so you do not have to deal with the submission of any documents at the time of drawing the loan.
The loan is repaid in monthly installments during the agreed period, while you always pay interest only on the currently remaining unpaid part of the loan.
Tip for you:
Thanks to an installment loan, your company can become the owner of movable and immovable property immediately after their purchase, and thus gain the possibility of deducting VAT and depreciation, which have a direct impact on the amount of tax obligations.
Leave your phone number and we will contact you.