Refinancing Mortgage LoanTB
Clients, who opt for 3-year fixation, receive an interest rate from 0.85 % to 1.55 % per year. Replace your old mortgage right now and use the mortgage refinancing from Tatra banka.
Now with a 100 % discount on the loan fee and reimbursement of the early repayment of the loan in another real estate bank.
Favourable interest from 0.85 % at 3-year fixed-rate period
No charge for loan provision
With reimbursement of costs for early repayment in another bank
Advantageous property insurance and ability to repay the loan
Benefits of a refinancing mortgage loan
Mortgage LoanTB from Tatra banka comes with a number of unique benefits which make it worthwhile to refinance.
- Mortgage LoanTB is still available up to 100 % of the collateral value. The specific amount of a loan is subject to approval and is specified after filing a loan application.
- Loan repayment will be easier for you. It is sufficient if 80 % of your loan will be used for the repayment of at least one mortgage and other consumer loans, loans of selected non-bank companies or credit cards. Combine your loans into one and reduce your monthly installment.
- A mortgage loan tailored for you, considering your individual needs. Our mortgage specialists will help you with the entire mortgage loan arrangement process and you will get the final loan offer at the first meeting. Look at our guide to know what to expect.
- Any purpose portion for anything will please those who want a mortgage loan not only to solve their housing needs but also to cover other expenses.
Along with a Mortgage LoanTB you can get:
- reduced interest rate on a Consumer LoanTB, which you can use, for example, as additional financing of housing or to furnish your household.
In cooperation with UNIQA insurance company you can arrange:
Where to apply for a Mortgage LoanTB
Visit any Tatra banka branch, where our mortgage specialists will be happy to help you.
DIALOG Live contact center
Would you prefer to handle the entire approval process online? You can then sign the loan agreement at any Tatra banka branch *1100
Online video consultation
Schedule a video consultation with one of our mortgage specialists and review the terms of your mortgage loan from the comfort of your home.
Mortgage LoanTB/APR calculation
Get an idea about how much you will pay for a Mortgage LoanTB. Look at an illustrative example with the following details:
Loan amount: €50,000,
term: 30 years
0.85 % p.a.
With a loan of €50,000, 0.85 % p. a. interest rate, maturity period in months / 360 payments and single charge of €99 for loan provision, single charge of €150 for real property appraisal, single charge of €66 for the Land Register and monthly insurance premium of €3.33 for real property insurance represents the annual percentage rate of 1.05 % with monthly loan payment of €157.40. The total amount to be paid by the client represents €58 177.80 while calculation of interests is based on an assumption that all months have 30 days and a calendar year has 360 days.
How to manage an existing mortgage loan
Do you belong among those who already have their mortgage loan with Tatra banka? Use the services through which you will always have your mortgage under control.
- Via mobile app Tatra banka, Internet BankingTB and MaFin you can monitor the amount of your balance.
- In the course of repayment you may make extraordinary instalments, ask for a change of the original pledged property or defer an instalment.
- You can negotiate your fixed interest rate for a specified period of years. During that period your interest rate will not change.
- At least two months before the end of the fixed interest rate period we will contact you in writing and let you know the new interest rate and the new fixed interest rate period. You can then decide whether to accept the new interest rate and fixed period or accept an offer for an extended or reduced fixed period with the applicable interest rate.
Frequently Asked Questions
When refinancing a mortgage loan, or combining loans, we accept an appraisal that is up to five years old (for each property).
The annual percentage rate (APR) is the ratio of total loan-related costs expressed as a percentage.
The calculation includes, for example, the loan amount, the loan origination fee, the interest rate and other costs such as property insurance, the land register fee, the property appraisal fee and similar costs.
In addition to the interest rate, the loan origination fee, the appraisal, registration of the lien, property insurance and other loan-related fees are included in the APR as well.
The interest rate is one of the values that are part of the APR calculation and is an expression of the cost of the loan in percentage terms.
For example: The interest rate determines the amount of interest included in the monthly instalment and is a cost for the client. Interest, along with the additional fees, is recalculated to an APR percentage value to enable comparison of the total loan-related costs with various loan structures. For example, if you compare a loan with an interest rate of 1.35% and APR of 2.10% and a loan with an interest rate of 1.55% and APR of 1.85%, you will actually pay less for the loan with the APR of 1.85% even if at first sight it has a higher interest rate. With the first loan, you will pay less in interest but the other costs, such as insurance, loan origination fee, etc. are so high that the second loan with the APR of 1.85% is better for you, even with a higher interest rate.
If a flat or house is your collateral, property insurance must be arranged (does not apply to land).
Clients can arrange for property insurance at a Tatra banka branch directly (saving time) or with an insurance company of their choice.
Arrangement of your mortgage loan to buy a house or flat is individualized based on the documents you need to submit and the terms and conditions you need to meet.
However, the average period for arranging a mortgage loan, i.e. from preparing the evaluation model, submitting all the documents needed, filing of the application, signing the contracts, until disbursement of the loan usually takes about two weeks.
If you want to repay your mortgage loan, or any part of it, early you have several options available.
The first one is an extraordinary instalment of up to 20 % of the loan amount once a year, free of charge, within the period of one month prior to the anniversary of signing the loan agreement.
Another option is to file an application for repayment of the whole loan or a part thereof at the time when the fixed interest rate period ends. In such a case, filing of the application as well as the loan repayment itself is free of charge (if the application is filed within the period specified in the notice sent to the client).
A client may also apply for early repayment of the loan or a part thereof outside the aforementioned terms, after being charged the cost of the extraordinary instalment that is a maximum of 1 % of the early repaid loan principal.