Google Wallet (Google Pay)
Pay with your NFC Android smartphone contactless or at thousands of online merchants.
With your Android smartphone
Pay with Smart watch
Anywhere in the world
How to add a card to Google Wallet
To add a card to Google Wallet, it is necessary to have active Internet bankingTB or in the Tatra banka mobile application.
To pay in shops, you need to have a smartphone running Android 5.0 or later that supports NFC and have the Google Wallet app installed. If there is no app on your smartphone, download it from the store Google Play.
Payments via Smart Watch are available for devices with Wear OS version 2 and later that support NFC functionality, you also need to have Google Wallet installed.
You can add the card to Google Wallet via:
- manually by filling in the card details and entering the verification code, which we will send to your Internet bankingTB message box or the Tatra banka mobile application
- by simply clicking on the "Add to Google Wallet" button in the Tatra banka application
- open the Google Wallet app on your watch
- tap Getting started
- set your screen lock (if you haven't already)
- follow the instructions to add a credit or debit card on your smartphone
- the card will appear in your watch
How to pay Google Pay
Paying with Google Pay is convenient and secure. In-store payment is sufficient:
- light up the screen on your phone, or unlock your phone if you pay more than 50 EUR
- place phone at merchant terminal
- that's all - after making a payment, a confirmation will appear on your phone screen
With Google Pay, you can also make payments on the Internet and in mobile applications if the merchant supports this service.
Frequently asked questions
Make sure the card you want to add to your app is in the list of supported cards. Also, make sure the card is active and has not expired. If you have any questions, please contact DIALOG Live.
You can see transactions made through Google Pay in the card transaction overview in Internet bankingTB, in the Tatra banka mobile application or in the MobilePayTB application.
If you are no longer using your old phone or making it available to another person, we recommend that you reset your phone to factory settings. This will remove the card from Google Pay.
If you lose your device, you can use https://www.google.com/android/find to remotely remove your card from Google Pay. You can also call DIALOG Live to request removal of your card from Google Pay.
In this case, you need to remove the card from Google Pay by tapping the card and selecting "Remove card" through the three balls in the upper right corner. You can also request removal of your card from Google Pay via DIALOG Live.