The first step to get a Mortgage LoanTB product is consultation. Schedule a date for your meeting via the DIALOG Live *1100. Our mortgage specialists are credit professionals and are happy to explain everything you want to know.
You will already learn about the complete offer of loan products at the first meeting and then it will be up to you to combine the financing of your new home.
Consultation conditions are valid for 30 days during which you can decide what to do next.
Filing a loan application
If you have chosen a Mortgage LoanTB, after submitting all the required documents you will file your loan application to one of our mortgage specialists. If you apply for a loan with a co-borrower, the co-borrower does not have to be present when filing the application, provided the co-borrower signed the applicable approvals during the consultation.
Which documents will you need for an application?
- your proof of identity
- your evidence of income (for example income from a business or income from abroad)
- proof of loan purpose (in the event of special-purpose loans – e.g. purchase agreement, building permit or an itemized budget)
- documents for pledged property (namely appraisal)
If you are creating a lien on a flat, you could have it valued through Tatra banka – we will prepare an internal appraisal within 24 hours for €150 per property.
You can also use the services of an expert of your own choice and submit one original copy of the appraisal. It cannot be older than one year (in the event of a refinance loan, we also accept an older appraisal but not more than five-years old).
Approval of your application
In addition to evaluating your ability to repay a loan and credit-worthiness, the approval of the loan application also includes verification of the appraisal. Our mortgage specialist will notify you of the outcome of the loan approval process. After the approval, we will prepare your contract documents. The bank guarantees the conditions laid out in the draft loan agreement for 30 days. When signing the loan agreement, our mortgage specialist will explain what steps you must take for loan disbursement.
Options to sign an agreement
You have several options to sign an agreement:
- before a notary for a fee,
- at a registry office for a fee,
To get the loan, you only need the following:
- visit the cadastral department at the relevant district office where you will submit the following documents:
Two copies of the application to record a lien,
Two copies of the contract for lien,
a copy of the power of attorney for the bank,
any other documents specified in an annex to the contract for lien,
- submit to the bank one original application to record a lien specifying the date of its filing at the land registry,
- arrange property insurance, which is compulsory for a mortgage loan, and have your insurance company confirm with the form Confirmation of receipt of the notification on origination of a lien. You can choose any insurance company.
meet other individual conditions for loan disbursement specified for your loan agreement,
ask the bank to disburse the loan.
Conditions following disbursement and loan changes
Also keep in mind the conditions after loan disbursement. The documents to be submitted to the bank are specified not only in the loan agreement but also in the list of documents that form part of the loan documents.
You will repay your loan in monthly instalments. During the fixed-rate period, your instalment will remain unchanged. During the repayment period, you can, for example:
- make extraordinary instalments,
- ask for a replacement of the original pledged property with a different property,
- ask for a change of the co-borrower,
- ask to postpone instalments.
Fixed interest rate
Use Internet BankingTB or the Tatra banka mobile app and you can have your loan under control.
You can negotiate your fixed interest rate for a specified period of years. During that period your interest rate will not change. At least two months before the end of the fixed interest rate period we will contact you in writing and let you know the new interest rate and the new fixed interest rate period. You can decide, whether you:
- accept the new interest rate and the fixed-rate period,
- accept the offer to extend or shorten the fixed-rate period and the related interest rate.