The first step to get a Mortgage loanTB product is consultation. Schedule a date for your meeting via the DIALOG Live *1100 or visit any of our branches. Our mortgage specialists are credit professionals and are happy to explain everything you want to know.
You will already learn about the complete offer of loan products at the first meeting and then it will be up to you to combine the financing of your new home.
Consultation conditions are valid for 30 days during which you can decide what to do next.
Filing a loan application
If you have chosen a Mortgage loanTB, after submitting all the required documents you will file your loan application to one of our mortgage bankers. If you apply for a loan with a co-borrower, the co-borrower does not have to be present when filing the application, provided the co-borrower signed the applicable approvals during the consultation.
What documents may you need for the application?
- identity document of applicants
- documents on the applicant's income (for example, in the case of business income or income from abroad)
- documents related to the purpose of the loan (in the case of special purpose loans - for example, a purchase contract, building permit or itemized budget)
- documents for the established real estate (especially an expert opinion)
You can use the services of an expert of your choice and bring one original expert report. This must not be older than one year (in the case of a refinancing loan, it is also possible to accept an older expert opinion, but not more than 5 years old).
Approval of your application
In addition to evaluating your ability to repay the loan and creditworthiness, the approval of the loan application also includes the verification of an expert opinion. Our mortgage banker will inform you about the result of the loan approval.
What happens after the loan is approved
After approval, we will prepare the contract documentation for you. The bank guarantees you the conditions specified in the draft loan agreement for 30 days. When signing it, the mortgage banker will explain to you what steps you need to take in order to take out the loan.
Ways of signing the contract
You have several options for signing contracts:
- at a Tatra banka branch free of charge,
- before a notary with a fee,
- at the registry office with a fee.
All you need to take out a loan is to:
- visit the cadastral department at the relevant district office where you will submit the following documents:
- 2x application to record a lien,
- 2x lien agreement,
- a copy of the power of attorney for the bank,
- or other documents listed as an attachment to the lien agreement,
- submit to the bank one original application to record a lien specifying the date of its filing at the land registry,
- arrange property insurance, which is mandatory for a mortgage, and have your insurance company confirm with the Confirmation of receipt of the notification on origination of a lien. You can choose any insurance company.
- fulfill the other individual conditions for taking out the loan specified in the loan agreement,
- apply to the bank for a loan.
Conditions following disbursement
Don't forget the conditions after taking out the loan. You will learn what exactly needs to be delivered to the bank not only from the General terms and conditions for granting loans, but also from the list of documents that is part of the loan documentation.
You will repay your loan in monthly annuity installments. During the fixation period, your repayment will not change. During repayment, you can, for example:
- request a change of the originally established property to another,
- request a change of co-borrower,
- request deferment of installments,
- make extraordinary installments.
Fixed interest rate
You can agree to fix the interest for several years. During this period, your interest will not change. At least 2 months before the end of the fixation, we will contact you in writing, informing you of the new interest rate and the new period of fixation. You can thus decide whether:
- you accept the new interest rate and fixation period,
- you will accept the offer to extend or shorten the fixation with the relevant interest rate.