The right move for your money
Invest in mutual funds conveniently and anywhere you are via your Internet bankingTB and keep constant track of your investments with the Tatra banka mobile app.
Investing also via
Constant overview of developments in your investments
Current value of investments in all your savings
Overview of transactions
The largest companies in the world innovate, earn, grow. Apple, Google, Amazon, Facebook, Starbucks and Microsoft are synonymous with success. Making money on them is easier than it seems. Thanks to mutual funds, you can participate in the success of the biggest players in the world. Billions of euros in mutual funds across Europe are clear proof of this.
- The main objective of investing is to grow assets and achieve attractive returns.
- Inflation protection so that you can buy at least as much as you do today for your savings today.
- Mutual funds are the easiest way to invest in the financial markets.
- They invest money in multiple assets because they do not rely on a single player.
- They operate on the principle of collective investment, which are invested by professionals in the financial markets.
- And in doing so, they offer money availability at any time.
Through your Internet bankingTB, in the Mutual Funds section, we allow you to:
- open an account and make your first investment in online funds if you have not yet invested in mutual funds,
- if you have already invested, we will allow you to make another investment (once or regularly), move shares between funds, or redirect (redeem) shares.
In the Tatra banka mobile app, in the Mutual funds tab, you will find:
- overview and graphical representation of all your investments,
- overview of transactions performed,
- graphical representation of your investments by funds,
- monthly summary of the development of mutual fund value, their performance, as well as the comment of the manager's portfolio,
- current value of investments in all their savings.
Login to your Internet BankingTB and start online investing in mutual funds today. We have the best funds for you all in one place.
More details about online investments:
Online investments via Internet bankingTB in the Mutual funds section are governed by the sales prospectus of each mutual fund (also including the statute) and the valid business terms and conditions.
The authorized person needs to agree to have information about the account balance available in Internet bankingTB. Before investing in mutual funds, please study the key information for investors about each fund.
For more information visit www.tam.sk.
We choose from our fund offer:
The most conservative solutions available to everyone.
The investment in the mutual fund is associated with the risk and the present yield does not guarantee the future yield. The value of the investment in the mutual fund as well as its yield may rise or drop and the shareholder might not receive their whole invested amount back. The statutes, the selling prospect and the key information for the mutual fund investors are available in Slovak language at the Tatra banka, a.s. branches. Up to 100 % of the asset value in the mutual fund may be invested in the negotiable and money-market instruments issued or guaranteed by an EU member state or the USA. The money may also be invested in the share certificates of the financial, bond, stock and other open mutual funds, European funds and other foreign collective investment entities.