Verzia vášho prehliadača nie je aktuálna, stránka sa nebude správne zobrazovať.
Basic Legislative Account
If you meet a criteria and do not have opened current account in any bank in Slovakia, you may Get the Basic Legislative Account from Tatra banka.
Debit payment card
Electronic account statements
Unlimited number of transactions
Basic account for the low income clients for 0 EUR
Basic information of a Basic Legislative Account
Do you have lower income and are looking for a basic bank account without fees?
- Current account without any fees
By opening a Basic Legislative Account, you get a current account in Euros without a minimum balance. Account maintenance is free.
- Payment card
With this account, you get a Visa debit card, without insurance, to make an unlimited number of payments and cash withdrawals in Euros from ATMs of Tatra banka and Raiffeisen Bank International AG group.
- E-mail statement
You can ask for an unlimited number of electronic account statements delivered to your e-mail address at a desired frequency.
- Electronic banking
You can monitor and manage your finances via Internet bankingTB and the Tatra banka mobile app. We also offer you the Tatra banka VIAMO app.
- Cash deposits and withdrawals
The account also comes with an unlimited number of cash deposits and transactions in Euros at Tatra banka branches.
- Cashless payment transactions
Within Slovakia, you can make an unlimited number of cashless payment transactions in Euros directly at Tatra banka branches, via Internet BankingTB, the Tatra banka mobile app, VIAMO or DIALOG Live.
- SEPA direct debit
You can also make an unlimited number of cashless payment transactions in Euros through standing orders and SEPA direct debits within Slovakia.
Free account qualification conditions
- this account is available for customers 18 years and older,
- the client is a natural person who does not act in the course of his or her own business or another business at the moment of conclusion and during performance of the agreement with the bank,
- the client submits a written application for the basic banking product to a bank or a branch of a foreign bank,
- the client’s net monthly income on the date of application for the basic banking product must not exceed 1.1 times the minimum wage,
on the application date for the basic banking product, the client has no other payment account with any bank or a branch of a foreign bank. The client may have a deposit account, a cash deposit confirmed by a passbook with any bank or a branch of a foreign bank, or receive deposits through a savings system using a payment card, or through a one-time or regular transfer of funds.
Leave your telephone number and we will contact you
www.tatrabanka.sk | Dialog: *1100 | Tatra banka a.s.