The Annual General Meeting of shareholders of Tatra banka, a.s. was held on 11 June 2018.
2. Election of general meeting bodies
3. Annual individual financial statements, consolidated financial statements,
annual report and decision on the distribution of profit and payment of dividends
4. Appointment of auditor
5. Election of supervisory board members
6. Issuance of AT1 investment certificates
7. Amendment to the Articles of Association
8. Acquisition of own shares and establishment of pledge over own shares
Attendance of shareholders
The General Meeting was attended by the shareholders holding in aggregate 65,458 votes out of the total amount of 60,616 ordinary shares with the voting right in par value of EUR 800 and out of the total amount of 2,095 ordinary shares with the voting right in par value of EUR 4,000, which represent 81.41 % of the registered capital and 92.08 % of the voting rights of the company. Out of the total amount of 1,863,357 of preference shares in par value of EUR 4, the General Meeting was attended by the shareholders holding the total number of 1,461,075 votes, which represents 9.09 % of the registered capital of the company.
Voting results [PDF, 52,0 kB]
Payout of dividends
The General Meeting set 16 June 2018 as the reference day for determining persons entitled to exercise the right to the dividend for 2017. Dividends will be paid out in the period starting 25 June 2018 in cashless form, i.e. by crediting the dividend in favour of a current account administered at a financial institution or to a passbook administered at Tatra banka, a.s., of which Tatra banka, a.s. has been notified by the shareholder or of which it will be notified in writing prior to the payment of the dividend as the account or passbook to which the dividend is to be paid out.
Shareholder Application for Dividend Payout template:
- Specimen request for dividend payment - Physical entity [PDF, 16,8 kB]
- Specimen request for dividend payment - Legal entity [PDF, 17,2 kB]