The Board of Directors of the joint-stock company Tatra banka, a.s.,
registered office at Hodžovo námestie 3, 811 06 Bratislava 1,
corporate registration no.: 00 686 930, entered in the Commercial Register
of the District Court Bratislava I, section Sa, file no.: 71/B, convenes the
Annual General Meeting of Tatra banka, a.s. Shareholders
on 17 May 2017 at 9.30 a.m.
in Tatra Hotel, Námestie 1. mája 5, Bratislava
2. Election of general meeting bodies
3. Approval of the annual individual financial statements, consolidated financial statements and annual
report, decision on the distribution of profit and payment of dividends
4. Approval of auditor
5. Election of supervisory board member and approval of mandate agreement
6. Approval of part of business acquisition
7. Approval of amendment to the Articles of Association
8. Approval of the acquisition of own shares and approval of establishing a pledge over own shares
The reference day for exercising the right of participation at the general meeting is 10 May 2017.
Invitation to the General Meeting [PDF, 257 kB]
Documents presented for discussion at the General Meeting
- Annual report
- Annual individual financial statements
- Consolidated financial statements
- Material for shareholders [PDF, 8,07 MB]
Information on the General Meeting
- Information regarding shares and voting rights related to the shares
- one ordinary share of a nominal value of €800 has 1 vote;
- one ordinary share of a nominal value of €4 000 has 5 votes;
- one preference share of a nominal value of €4 has 1 vote.
- 60 616 ordinary shares of a par value of €800, with 60 616 votes;
- 2 095 ordinary shares of a par value of €4 000, with 10 475 votes;
- 1 863 357 preference shares of a par value of €4, with 1 863 357 votes.
- Information regarding the power of attorney for representing a shareholder
at the General Meeting
- Information on the payment of dividends
Each shareholder has the right to participate at the General Meeting. The shareholder’s voting right is governed by the nominal value of their share
As at the day of sending this Notice of the General Meeting of Tatra banka, a.s., the registered capital comprises
Shareholders owning preference shares hold a voting right only in cases where so prescribed by law. Shareholders owning preference shares shall vote at the annual general meeting on 17 May 2017 on the amendment to the Articles of Association under point 7.
The shareholder may participate at the General Meeting in representation on the basis of a written power of attorney. Where a shareholder authorises several representatives for exercising voting rights connected with the same shares at the one general meeting, that representative first recorded on the attendance list will be allowed to vote. If several shareholders grant a written authorisation for representation to a single representative, such representative may vote at the general meeting separately for each shareholder he/she represents in this manner. In the case that a Tatra banka, a.s. shareholder holds shares on more than one securities account, such a shareholder may be represented by one representative for each securities account.
A shareholder’s representative may also be a member of the Tatra banka, a.s. Supervisory Board. Nevertheless, the shareholder must be familiarised with all facts that might influence the shareholder’s decision on granting the powers of representation at the General Meeting to a member of the Supervisory Board. The letter of representation must include specific instructions concerning voting on each resolution or point on the agenda of the General Meeting, on which member of the Supervisory Board is to vote on behalf of the shareholder as its representative.
A shareholder may give notice of the appointment of a representative, change or revocation of the power of attorney granted in writing also electronically by using a qualified electronic signature to the email address email@example.com.
Specimen letter of attorney [PDF, 79,6 kB]
Tatra banka, a.s. will pay out dividends in accordance with the resolution on the distribution of profit and the resolution on payment of dividends in the wording approved by the General Meeting
of 17 May 2017, and on the basis of a written request by the shareholder that has been delivered by the shareholder in the past or which will be delivered to Tatra banka, a.s. by the time of paying out dividends.
- Specimen request for dividend payment - Physical entity [PDF, 16,7 kB]
- Specimen request for dividend payment - Legal entity [PDF, 17,2 kB]