We offer these options:
- Forward: arranged fixed exchange rate for the exact day
- Forward with floating maturity (Floating Forward): arranged fixed exchange rate for a certain period, offers more freedom for planning cash flows
- Forward without physical delivery (Non Delivery Forward): actual conversion does not happen on the forward maturity day, only the difference between the arranged and the current exchange rate is settled and profit and loss is cleared in the selected current account
Forward exchange rate always reflects the current bank-to-bank market situation.
- Minimum volume of EUR 30,000 or other currency equivalent
- Settlement is optional from 3 to 365 days after trade arrangement
- Possibility of settlement without delivery (Non Delivery), by telephone
- Signed contract with the Clients Department, Capital Markets Division
Deals can be concluded via telephone from 8:30 a.m. until 4:00 p.m.
Click here for detailed description of financial tools and related risks.