- independence from obligatory state system (1st pillar)
- possibility to receive contributions from your employer
- possibility to deduct paid contributions from the tax base up to EUR 180
- saved money is your private property with the option of heritability
- possibility to divide the assets and also save to several funds
- regular saving and long-term time horizon
- possibility to select the suitable investment strategy
- direct availability of information about the current status of saving via Internet bankingTB
Your future pension depends on todays decision!
Imagine your future...Would you be able to live on 46 % of average salary? That is the actual share of an average pension to average salary in Slovak republic.
Share of an average pension to average salary in Slovak republic.
Once you learn to save regularly part of your today´s salary for your retirement, when you retire, you will not have to learn how to live with only a half of your income!
Saving for retirement by means of supplementary pension system is a form of saving supported by state with an option to receive contribution from the employer and to deduct the paid contributions from the tax base up to the amount of EUR 180.
Supplementary pension insurance represents a long-term and regular saving scheme composed of two stages:
- saving - accumulation of contributions by the scheme participant and their employer,
- benefit drawing - regular income upon retirement.
Due to a long-term and regular character of supplementary pension saving program it is possible to compensate more than 50% shortfall in your income during a retirement also with a small amount of your money. If you want to enjoy a comfortable and pleasant retirement, it is necessary to think about it and start to save for your retirement right now.
Start now and take an advantage of starting early - accumulate more. „The sooner, the better". In addition, due to supplementary pension saving you can exclusively benefit from your employer contributions as well.
Example of how time affects savings:
Picture illustrates the importance of time and employer´s contributions during a regular saving.
Both saving scenarios assume:
- employee's monthly contribution 25 EUR, employer's monthly contribution 25 EUR
- expected capitalisation is 3.5 % per year (an illustration assumption which does not serve as a reliable revenue trend in the future)
Visit any of our branches and agree on the terms and conditions for saving in Supplementary Pension Saving.
1. Visit any Tatra banka branch office
Find out whether you employer will contribute to your supplementary pension saving. You can check it at any branch office.
2. Make a calculation of how much you can save
Our employee will prepare estimation on basis of your data and you will get an idea about how much you are able to save until retirement!
3. Set the saving
You know by yourself how much you want to have saved up apart from your pension. Consider it when you choose how much you want to put aside each month. You can change parameters during saving according to your preference.
4. Choose a fund that is suitable for you.
Our employee will present you with our offer of funds where you can capitalise your money. Every fund has a different investment strategy that is why you choose a fund according to your preference. Your decision should be made according to your age or risk preference.
Implications that can help you:
- Growth fund - I am less than 45 years old and I plan to save for retirement for 10 and more years
- Balanced fund - I am over 45 years old but I do not plan to retire in course of the upcoming 5 years
- Protected fund - I like secure investing and I am afraid of unfavourable development on the financial market
- Conservative fund - I do not like any risk and plan to retire in course of the upcoming 5 years
5. Sign beneficiary agreement
Deliver the signed agreement to the employer. You can make an arrangement that the employer deducts the sum from your pay, or you can set up a standing order.
If you want to have a good pension, it is important to start saving up as early as possible, and in an appropriate amount.
View your saving comfortably via your Internet bankingTB.
Set your saving according to your preference. You can change it at any time.
You can choose from four contribution funds to suit your vision and individual needs.
- Konzervatívny príspevkový d. d. f. (Conservative Contributory s. p. f.)
- Zaistený príspevkový d. d. f. 2017 (Guaranteed Contributory s. p. f. 2017)
- Rastový príspevkový d. d. f. (Growth Contributory s. p. f.)
- Vyvážený príspevkový d. d. f. (Balanced Contributory s. p. f.)
For more information visit www.ddstatrabanky.sk
My personal account
Check your supplementary pension saving in your Internet bankingTB.
If you haven´t started to save for your pension, read, how to join to the supplementary pension saving.
2. Let us calculatate, how much you can afford to save
3. Set up your saving
4. Choose a fund suitable for you
5. Sing the participant´s contract