- membership in Priority Pass and Priority Traveller
With your Visa Platinum payment card you also get a Priority Traveller membership card with a multitude of benefits.
- attractive discounts and privileges in over 20,000 hotels around the world
- reduced fees at selected hotels
- when booking accommodation you can use Priority Traveller Room Booker - the online booking system, or
- you can book accommodation by Priority Traveller Service phone, fax or e-mail
- savings up to 30% on popular car rentals, such as AVIS, HERTZ, Europcar, National, Holiday Autos.
- on-line car booking system at the website
- you can book a car by phone, fax or e-mail through Priority Traveller Travel Service
A unique luggage protection system using special name tags on your luggage. Priority Traveller will ensure your luggage is located promptly.
- Golf Concierge - assistance service for golf course booking at prestigious golf clubs.
- Golf Green Fee Savings - discounts up to 50% at over 250 popular golf clubs.
- Golf resorts - discounts, benefits and privileges at prestigious golf resorts.
Priority Pass as a bonus
Priority Pass membership opens doors for you to over 500 VIP airport lounges in 90 countries and 275 towns, regardless of the travel class and airlines you use.
Visit www.prioritypass.com and see the list of VIP lounges and more information on the benefits of membership of this prestigious international programme
- no charge
when your monthly payments amount to EUR 1,000 or EUR 2,000, you will get a 50% or 100% discount of the monthly charge for the card, respectively
- interest-free for 51-days
if you repay the full used amount within the maturity period, there will be no interest on such amount
- faster purchases
thanks to new contactless technology your payments are faster and easier than ever before - the payment is performed within 5 seconds
Flexibility of Repayment
It is you who decide how much to pay back from the lent sum. Each month you can repay any sum exceeding the minimum payment, and that up to the amount of the outstanding sum.
The outstanding sum of the Visa Platinum credit card is paid to the account number SK3611000000002007010075 maintained with Tatra banka by:
- an automatic payment from an account maintained with Tatra banka or Raiffeisen banka
- a collection from an account maintained in EUR with other bank in the SR
- a payment order from a current account with any bank in the SR
- a cash deposit at any Tatra banka branch
If you are a Tatra banka client, it is possible to make the payment also:
- via telephone - non-stop by means of our DIALOG Live contact centre
- electronically - via Internet bankingTB
Specify the variable symbol with the payment, which consists of 10 last numbers of the latest main card which was issued to you.
- Card type: credit
- Issued: No need of current account maintenance
- Total Loan Facility (TLF): from 12 000 EUR
- Maximum daily limit : Up to available TLF
- Maximum cash withdrawal limit : EUR 5 000 / week
- Interest rate: 10,90 % per annum
- Interest - free period : Yes / 51 days maximum
- Minimum payment : 5 % of the sum due, EUR 15 minimum
- Reward programme : Yes / EUR 1000 - 50% discount / EUR 2000 - 100% discount
- Travel insurance: EUR 30 per yearComplex travel insurance for card holder and co-travelling family members *
- Card charge: 20 EUR / 10 EUR / 0 EUR per month (after performance of Reward programme conditions)
- Additional / next card charge : EUR 10 per month
- Contactless payment : Yes
- Internet payment: Yes
* husband/wife, partner of card holder up to 65 years of age and children of card holder up to 18 years of age if travelling with card holder
Total credit limit: 12 000 Eur, monthly card fee: 20 Eur, variable amount of standard interest rate: 10,90 %, annual percentage cost rate: 15,45 %, monthly loan payment: 1060,02 Eur, maturity period: 12 months.
The total amount to be paid by the client represents: 18 216,28 Eur (on an assumption of immediate drawdown of total credit limit at POS terminal and subsequent monthly remittance of minimum payment – at least 15 Eur - over the 189 months.)
Conditions for credit card issuance:
- permanent residence in the Slovak Republic
- aged 18 on the application filing date
- employee - proof of solvency and continued employment for 3 months, confirmed by the employer
- natural person - entrepreneur - proof of trade license for business activities in the Slovak Republic for at least 2 years, and proof of solvency with confirmation of income from business activities for the previous year, confirmed by the relevant institutions
Conditions for the issuance of an additional private credit card:
- the consent of the total credit line holder who determines the credit line amount for the additional card
- the minimum age of the future additional card holder - 15 years
Having an account at Tatra banka is not a requisite for card issuance.
From now on, you can have your credit card statement sent comfortably to your e-mail address and enjoy the e-mail statement benefits:
- faster delivery compared to a paper statement
- available at any place
- can be downloaded in PDF format and printed out
- secured by a password and only you can access it
- full-value document for accounting
You can ask for a change in the method of sending your account statements for free at any Tatra banka branch office or via our DIALOG Live contact centre.
Payment details are comfortably available in tab IB Payments, option My Credit Card Payments.
Thanks to the new functionality "Payment Order" you can use your credit card for:
- making payment orders to your account maintained with Tatra banka
- making payment orders to accounts with other Slovak banks
- paying invoices for goods and services.
How to do it
Entering a payment order from your credit card is simple, fast and intuitive via Internet bankingTB:
- in upper menu of Products, tab Credit Cards
- in menu Payments, tab Payment Order
- to fill in all fields just like with a regular payment order (constant symbol, specific symbol, variable symbol, information for beneficiary)
- to confirm sending of the payment order via the CV code (last three numbers on the back of the card)
- that you can make the payment only in EUR currency to accounts in the territory of the SR
The executed credit card payment orders are not included in the Reward programmeTB.