The bank's measures during the third wave of the corona
| 25.11.2021 | 3 min. reading
Are you planning a visit to the branch? Find out what our bank's rules are these days and whether you can come without a test and vaccination.
Current measures in branches:
Entry mode: basic?
This means that we provide services to all clients without distinction.
Due to new measures, we are adjusting the opening hours:
Branches outside the shopping centers are open for you at standard times.
Branches in shopping centers:
- open on weekdays at reduced times,
- closed on weekends.
We limit the number of people:
max. 1 customer per 25 m2 of sales area
Entry to the branch is only possible with a respirator on. Each branch is equipped with disinfectants at the entrance.
Find the nearest branch and its opening hours.
How to reduce the risk of delta virus infection:
Enjoy online services from the comfort of your home:
Tip for you:
On our website you will find an overview of banking services that you can arrange even without a visit to a branch.
- If you need advice or are interested in a consumer loan, mortgage or credit card, call the DIALOG Live customer center on *1100 or your personal banker.
- Our Chatbot AdamTB will also be happy to provide you with general information about banking products and services.
- You can easily update the data from your ID card, pay checks and invoices or set up Investment savingTB via the Tatra banka application.
Limit contact with coins and banknotes:
What if I have to withdraw cash or deposit money into my account?
- If you need cash, prefer withdrawal from a mobile ATM via the Tatra banka application.
- You can deposit cash in banknotes into your account even outside the branch's opening hours, thus minimizing physical contact with other clients. The DEPOSIT/WITHDRAWAL ATM is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at most locations.
- If you have come into contact with cash, use an alcohol-based antibacterial gel or wash your hands thoroughly with soap.
Do you know the symptoms of the delta variant?
The more infectious delta variant of Covid-19 not only spreads significantly faster, but may also manifest itself in part with other symptoms. Loss of taste and smell occurs a little less often, often manifested only as a normal cold season.
Common symptoms include: headache, sore throat, fever, cough, runny nose, diarrhea.
Do you or your children have symptoms of covid?
As a Tatra banka client, you have:
Online coronavirus consultation.
Telephone consultation with medical staff.
Individual therapies with a psychologist or coach to deal with concerns caused by the current situation.
Order for the COVID-19 disease diagnostic test (PCR) with a discount of 11 %.
Find out more at My Doctor.