Why, for example, is the share price officially announced on Monday only on Tuesday and the shareholder does not know the share price immediately when buying or selling shares on Monday?
Information about courses valid e.g. for Monday, due to the method of valuing assets with emphasis on the protection of shareholders and potential investors, are known only the next day, ie. Tuesday. The assets in the fund are valued on the basis of closing prices on the relevant stock exchange (eg on the NYSE, trading takes place from 3.30 pm to 10 pm).
Which day is decisive for determining the selling price of a unit?
The decisive day for determining the sales price of a unit certificate is the date of the so-called decisive day. The decisive day is the business day on which the company received the Purchase Order and at the same time the investor's funds in the amount of the sale price of the unit certificate are credited to the fund's account.
Frequently asked questions
- How to proceed when investing in mutual funds?
- What to prepare for when investing?
- What is the minimum investment amount and fees?
- Can I to send money to my investment savings at any time?
- How is the return on mutual fund assets paid out?
- What is the PLUS Savings Program and the Savings Program?
- How do I transfer money to another fund?
- Can I allow another person to dispose of my mutual fund?
- What is mutual fund share redemption?
- Can I invest in foreign currency?
- How is the return on the sale of mutual funds taxed?
Blog and News
We have been moving the world of investment for over 28 years.
The key to success is choosing the right fund, not to panic at times of decline and give your investment enough time
How can Einstein's genius help your money?
Send an extra payment at any time in any amount