Minimum investment and fees
What is the amount of the first investment when investing in mutual funds?
What is the amount of entry fees when investing in mutual funds?
One-time investments and Investment SavingsTB in our mutual funds are not subject to any entry fees.
What is the amount of exit fees for individual mutual funds?
If you remain in the mutual fund for at least 3 years (in the case of Investment SavingsTB), you can redeem (select an investment) without an exit fee. Otherwise, exit fees are applied to the redemption, the amount of which can be found in the key investor information or in more detail in the mutual fund's sales prospectuses.
What is the significance of exit fees for the investor?
Under the influence of events in the financial markets, investors act emotionally and cancel their investment, even after a short time, often with a negative performance. Some investors also incur losses due to speculative, short-term investments in mutual funds. The purpose of the exit fee is to motivate the investor to stay in the mutual fund for at least three years, preferably during the recommended investment horizon (investment period of the fund) and thus prevent possible losses of the client.
Frequently asked questions
- How to proceed when investing in mutual funds?
- What to prepare for when investing?
- Can I to send money to my investment savings at any time?
- How is the return on mutual fund assets paid out?
- What is the PLUS Savings Program and the Savings Program?
- How do I transfer money to another fund?
- Can I allow another person to dispose of my mutual fund shares?
- What is mutual fund share redemption?
- Can I invest in foreign currency?
- How are mutual fund share exchange rates determined?
- How is the return on the sale of mutual funds taxed?
Blog and News
We have been moving the world of investment for over 28 years.
The key to success is choosing the right fund, not to panic at times of decline and give your investment enough time
How can Einstein's genius help your money?
Send an extra payment at any time in any amount