All documents (SK)
- Monthly reports
They describe the past development of the fund and its setting as of the last day of the month.
- Interesting information about the funds
They contain simple and concise information about selected funds.
- Key information document
They contain simplified basic information about the funds.
- Sales brochures
They contain detailed information about the funds. They also include the fund's statute.
- Information on the promotion of environmental or social characteristics and sustainable investments
They contain detailed information on the principles of sustainability in the financial services sector.
- Annual reports
They represent the balance of the year from the perspective of the management company.
- Management reports
They describe the management of the company with its own assets and assets in managed funds.
Documents to download (SK):
|PDF, 181 KB
|FATCA a TAM
|PDF, 175 KB
|Spoločný prevádzkový poriadok
|PDF, 176 KB
|Politika uzatvárania pokynov
|PDF, 518 KB
|Stratégia uplatňovania hlasovacích práv
|PDF, 445 KB
|Informácia o uplatňovaní hlasovacích práv
|PDF, 408 KB
|Pravidlá riadenia spoločnosti
|PDF, 305 KB
Risk is associated with investing in a mutual fund. The Statute, Sales Prospectus, and Key Information Document of mutual fund are available at Tatra banka, a. s. branches in Slovak language.
Frequently asked questions
- How to proceed when investing in mutual funds?
- What to prepare for when investing?
- What is the minimum investment amount and fees?
- Can I to send money to my investment savings at any time?
- How is the return on mutual fund assets paid out?
- What is the PLUS Savings Program and the Savings Program?
- How do I transfer money to another fund?
- Can I allow another person to dispose of my mutual fund?
- What is mutual fund share redemption?
- Can I invest in foreign currency?
- How are mutual fund share exchange rates determined?
- How is the return on the sale of mutual funds taxed?
Blog and News
We have been moving the world of investment for over 28 years.
The key to success is choosing the right fund, not to panic at times of decline and give your investment enough time
How can Einstein's genius help your money?
Send an extra payment at any time in any amount