How is the income from the sale of mutual funds taxed?
Return from the sale of shares arises when the price for redemption (resale) is higher than the price for the purchase of shares (taking into account any entry or exit fees). The management company automatically deducts 19 % tax from the achieved income and pays it to the state. It is governed by Act 595/2003 Coll. on income tax.
You can find more detailed information on the taxation of mutual fund income in the Sales Prospectus of any mutual fund.
Frequently asked questions
- How to proceed when investing in mutual funds?
- What to prepare for when investing?
- What is the minimum investment amount and fees?
- Can I to send money to my investment savings at any time?
- How is the return on mutual fund assets paid out?
- What is the PLUS Savings Program and the Savings Program?
- How do I transfer money to another fund?
- Can I allow another person to dispose of my mutual fund?
- What is mutual fund share redemption?
- Can I invest in foreign currency?
- How are mutual fund share exchange rates determined?
Blog and News
We have been moving the world of investment for over 28 years.
The key to success is choosing the right fund, not to panic at times of decline and give your investment enough time
How can Einstein's genius help your money?
Send an extra payment at any time in any amount