Do the funds pay income from the fund's assets?
Income from mutual fund assets in the amount of income from securities, money market instruments and deposit accounts paid to the management company for the relevant calendar year, the management company continuously includes on a daily basis in the net asset value of the mutual fund, ie in the current price of already issued units.
When investing in Real estate fundTB, the investor has the option to request a quarterly payment of part of the achieved income ("dividends") in cash to his current account.
Frequently asked questions
- How to proceed when investing in mutual funds?
- What to prepare for when investing?
- What is the minimum investment amount and fees?
- Can I to send money to my investment savings at any time?
- What is the PLUS Savings Program and the Savings Program?
- How do I transfer money to another fund?
- Can I allow another person to dispose of my mutual fund shares?
- What is mutual fund share redemption?
- Can I invest in foreign currency?
- How are mutual fund share exchange rates determined?
- How is the return on the sale of mutual funds taxed?
Blog and News
We have been moving the world of investment for over 28 years.
The key to success is choosing the right fund, not to panic at times of decline and give your investment enough time
How can Einstein's genius help your money?
Send an extra payment at any time in any amount