7 Investing principlesTB
Investing can often seem difficult to understand. That is why we decided to compile
7 simple principles that will help you invest and your money can grow.
There is also a risk associated with investing in a mutual fund, and past performance is no guarantee of future performance. Analyzes prepared with professional care were used in the preparation of information on the expected assessment and the expected risk. As there is risk and uncertainty about future developments, there is no guarantee that expectations and estimates will be achieved and that expected performance will be achieved. The expected return on investment in mutual funds used represents the median realistic estimated return (as well as the optimistic and pessimistic estimated return) by the management company Tatra Asset Management, správ. spol., a.s., on the basis of the expected composition of the selected fund within the balanced strategy and as well as on the basis of the estimated ten-year return of individual asset classes in which the selected fund may invest within the balanced strategy, without taking into account the future tax burden. The optimistic estimated return represents 5 % of the most favorable return estimates and the pessimistic estimated return represents 5 % of the most unfavorable return estimates based on an analysis of 50-year stock and bond market history data weighted by the expected allocation (distribution) of funds to these asset classes. The expected appreciation is after deduction of ongoing charges in terms of key information document of mutual fund within a balanced strategy. The statute, sales prospectus and key information document of mutual fund are available at Tatra banka, a. s. branches in Slovak language.
Frequently asked questions
- How to proceed when investing in mutual funds?
- What to prepare for when investing?
- What is the minimum investment amount and fees?
- Can I to send money to my investment savings at any time?
- How is the return on mutual fund assets paid out?
- What is the PLUS Savings Program and the Savings Program?
- How do I transfer money to another fund?
- Can I allow another person to dispose of my mutual fund?
- What is mutual fund share redemption?
- Can I invest in foreign currency?
- How are mutual fund share exchange rates determined?
- How is the return on the sale of mutual funds taxed?
Blog and News
We have been moving the world of investment for over 28 years.
The key to success is choosing the right fund, not to panic at times of decline and give your investment enough time
How can Einstein's genius help your money?
Send an extra payment at any time in any amount