- the registered passbook is maintained in various currencies (EUR, CZK, USD)
- intended for natural persons
- no notice period
- deposits can be made in cash or by bank transfer
- withdrawals can be made solely by the owner and the persons authorized by the owner
- pursuant to Article 3(1) of Act No. 118/1996 Coll. on Deposit Protection, as amended, this deposit is considered as a deposit.
- the option to protect the deposit by a password
To open a passbook you only need to:
- visit any Tatra banka branch
- present an ID card
- make the minimum deposit upon opening
Please your children with the most delightful passbook with a cheerful illustration by Ľuboslav Paľo
The JUNIOR passbook registered for the name of a child is intended for children and adolescents up to 18 years of age - residents. A child may get a supplementary interests representing twice the amount of basic interest, if no withdrawal was made during the year.
- shall accrue on a day-to-day basis and shall be credited to the account at the end of each calendar year
- representing twice the amount of the basic interest
- you are entitled to the supplementary interest if you open a passbook now and make no withdrawal until the end of this year
- shall be credited to the deposit no later than on the 10th business day of the following calendar year
The interest rates are regularly updated and the information thereon are available in each Tatra bank branch or on this web site.