Interesting information about the funds (SK)
|Americký akciový fond||PDF, 836 KB||Download|
|Balanced fond||PDF, 926 KB||Download|
|Dynamic Balanced fond||PDF, 928 KB||Download|
|Dynamický dlhopisový fond||PDF, 909 KB||Download|
|Fondy pre modrú planétu||PDF, 2914 KB||Download|
|Globálny akciový fond||PDF, 842 KB||Download|
|Konzervatívny PLUS fond||PDF, 798 KB||Download|
|Premium Harmonic||PDF, 312 KB||Download|
|Premium Strategic||PDF, 311 KB||Download|
|Realitný fond||PDF, 976 KB||Download|
|Smart fond||PDF, 819 KB||Download|
|TAM - Raiffeisen Conservative||PDF, 351 KB||Download|
Risk is associated with investing in a mutual fund. The Statute, Sales Prospectus, and Key Investor Information for mutual fund investors are available in Slovak at Tatra banka, a. s. branches.
Frequently asked questions
- How to proceed when investing in mutual funds?
- What to prepare for when investing?
- What is the minimum investment amount and fees?
- Can I to send money to my investment savings at any time?
- How is the return on mutual fund assets paid out?
- What is the PLUS Savings Program and the Savings Program?
- How do I transfer money to another fund?
- Can I allow another person to dispose of my mutual fund shares?
- What is mutual fund share redemption?
- Can I invest in foreign currency?
- How are mutual fund share exchange rates determined?
- How is the return on the sale of mutual funds taxed?
Blog and News
We have been moving the world of investment for over 28 years.
The key to success is choosing the right fund, not to panic at times of decline and give your investment enough time
How can Einstein's genius help your money?
Send an extra payment at any time in any amount